Jill Franks Voice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasn’t she off for some time last year due to a throat problem

i can’t say I’m fussed on her but she’s certainly far from being the worst but then that wouldn’t be hard. Her one redeeming feature is she doesnt need to be surgically removed from her iPad - i haven't watched for ages so she might have succumbed by now.
Yes late 2019 I think, but yes she was off several months

When I say "last year" I am constantly having to correct myself to 2019! 2020 is the non-existent year, for so many... as well as a year of hardship, loneliness and loss.
You've described 2020 perfectly & I think we all feel the same way, thank you. I didn't waste a birthday so say that I'm 61+1 & I have tried to find positives from last year, so far I've come up with the glorious spring, discovering several online companies & the fact that we now have to book a trip to the tip which makes the chore so much faster - not much from 366 days.

I don't wish Jill Franks ill, but surely, if you talk for a living, you're bound to get a sore throat once in a while.
Some are more vulnerable than others, particularly if you have a bit of a cough or cold. I feel a lot of sympathy for Jill in this case.
Talking or not talking, if I have a cold, I dread a coughing fit...I had one in a theatre once, and it triggered an asthma attack, despite me not being asthmatic! The theatre was planning on calling an ambulance, and it took me 30 minutes to fully get my breath back. No amount of water or cough sweets will help in that sort of stage.
I often think she sounds wheezy, even when she appears to be healthier, so perhaps she is asthmatic or has a tendency that way.

She was off work for ages with a similar thing. Hope she's OK, nothing worse than being ill and finding it hard to shake it off.

CC

She was off work for ages with a similar thing. Hope she's OK, nothing worse than being ill and finding it hard to shake it off.

CC
She could be vulnerable to all the cold and other respiratory viruses out there. If you are, you tend to go down with them very badly. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back