Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, Grizelda. You do seem to miss the whole point, you call them samples but no. Full sized expensive products Dyson's Radley handbags etc, they are freebies that do not have to be given back. I mean Patrick from Cracker Factory and other BAs. Hey, I used this once and just LOVE IT!!! So you must buy one in every colour.

You might be happy, but most of us are not. You really seem such a happy simply soul in these times of cost of living, saying Good Luck to all the freebies they get, especially when they just love to tell and show them off on their X/Twitter or Instagram. Even rumours of the stuff appearing on eBay.

I know some who work for very high-end cosmetic companies, and trust me, they do not get freebies anything like the brands on QVC give out. Don't forget, it will be the normal customers who have to pay for Flinty etc getting it all.
Tell us about the rumours of freebies flogged on ebay? Who told you this, Donna? What have I missed?

Honestly, no.

No, really. Not a fan of the pleather 😊

She looks incredible for someone in their late fifties.
Does someone have a wee crush on JF (formerly referred to as Iggy Pop?)

Glad I am not the only one.
Me too. Can't abide someone who thinks it's clever/attractive/whatever to show how useless they are at every opportunity. Can't make toast, can't pot a bulb, doesn't know one end of a vacuum from another. Her make up skills are bordering on childish, though they have improved in the last year or so, and who on earth wears pink tutu's if they are over 6?

Me too. Can't abide someone who thinks it's clever/attractive/whatever to show how useless they are at every opportunity. Can't make toast, can't pot a bulb, doesn't know one end of a vacuum from another. Her make up skills are bordering on childish, though they have improved in the last year or so, and who on earth wears pink tutu's if they are over 6?
Maybe thats what attracted him to her...lol

Can you imagine if Mr CC had married Jill Franks :LOL::LOL::LOL: I mean, can you just imagine it lol. They'd be living on pies and pasties, up to their ankles in dog hair and crumbs and their garden would be like No6's down the road on that crummy estate I used to live on (think old cars and waist high nettles). She is not as dim/dumb/useless as she makes out I'll bet.

The tutu bit might be interesting :unsure::censored:

CC

Can you imagine if Mr CC had married Jill Franks :LOL::LOL::LOL: I mean, can you just imagine it lol. They'd be living on pies and pasties, up to their ankles in dog hair and crumbs and their garden would be like No6's down the road on that crummy estate I used to live on (think old cars and waist high nettles). She is not as dim/dumb/useless as she makes out I'll bet.

The tutu bit might be interesting :unsure::censored:

CC
I expect she has a cleaner

Bjork 🤣

Well, i'm afraid I am not a fan of Jill's. I really don't like those tops she wears with one shoulder bare. The material always looks stiff and uncomfortable. I thought the tutu looked ridiculous.
I don't have a favourite presenter, just some I find easier to listen to than others. Simon Biaggi now, can't watch (or listen) to him at all.

Happy Friday!

Attachments

• 18669702-969D-4EBC-A5B0-C31E5098DC7B.jpeg
    18669702-969D-4EBC-A5B0-C31E5098DC7B.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 0396571D-162B-451E-83E2-1BAFBF7E3E7D.jpeg
    0396571D-162B-451E-83E2-1BAFBF7E3E7D.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 83
Just in case you wanted to know……..😊 Jill is on. Wearing a very nice outfit.

Attachments

• A910ABA4-DC0B-425F-B425-0EDA6862CDFB.jpeg
    A910ABA4-DC0B-425F-B425-0EDA6862CDFB.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 71
  • B19F201E-B5AE-4B8A-9538-D9A124D3A6E0.jpeg
    B19F201E-B5AE-4B8A-9538-D9A124D3A6E0.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 890AAFEB-4F5B-4EF4-BE2B-CAE151CC738C.jpeg
    890AAFEB-4F5B-4EF4-BE2B-CAE151CC738C.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 68
Just in case you wanted to know……..😊 Jill is on. Wearing a very nice outfit.
One of her better outfits but her makeup still needs a lot of work. How can anyone work with so many different make up people and still have no idea at all how to make the best of herself?

I used to take them out for a walk when my canine customers were unavailable.

Latest posts

Back