JM and Lulu together at Jubilee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They were both on BBC TV together being interviewed during the Jubilee, I think they were "on the sofa" being intervied by Gloria Hunniford??? but I wasn't really watching.

But I thought it was a coincidence that two QVC sellers were sitting next to each other being interviewed.

Did anyone else see them?
Why? They both have recognition from the Queen. I think they interview many who had recognition.

BBC seemed to be trying to redeem themselves with the Royal Family in tgeir coverage of the plati-jubes 😋
Bringing in Kirsty Young, who has been absent for several years due to health issues (I believe) meant they had a presenter unsullied by more recent antics and anti-Royal programming. Having Emily Maitlis and/or Amol Rajan would have been intensifying hostilities, imo.
These Royal events always involve a sofa of guests to give the presenter a bit of a break. I tend to find the better known the sofa guests are, the more tedious they are. Julien Macdonald was hardly able to get a word in edgwise while Lulu gushed the hind legs off a donkey with inane platitudes about the queen, and he's no shrinking violet!
I loved the little Paddington Bear skit. It was so whimsical and then so moving at the end.

Latest posts

Back