Joan Collins

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this Joan Collins range? It doesn't really appeal to me and wondering if it's worth all the fuss!!
Any feedback is welcome - thanks!!:smirk:

Now, I really like Joan Collins, but TBH, even I was sceptical when I heard she was bringing a make-up range to Q, but you can't deny that the stuff seems pretty highly rated.

IIRC, Pipa said that because it's been so successful in the UK, they were talking about taking the range to QVC America, so they're definitely doing something right if you ask me.

I love a proper lipstick and Joanie's lippies are excellent; good strong pigments and don't seem to feather on to the skin. The lash conditioner seems to get good reviews and is a fraction of the price of Revitalash so I'd be tempted to try that. The nail varnish bottle shape reminds me of polish when I was younger. I've tested the foundation samples that came with my lipsticks and they are all too dark for me (and the cool fair is still pretty yellow-based to me). The texture was nice enough though.

I got one of the lipsticks off eBay - Sadie. It's lovely. But that and Marylin are the only ones that I think I can wear. The others are too strong.

I would also be interested to try the lash conditioner - I had a reaction to Revitalash, so won't be trying that again!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, best lipsticks in the business! Very pigmented, the colour in the bullet is the colour that you see on your lips. They're moisturising and last well. Just as good as any high end lipstick.

The packaging is beautiful too, I get plenty of ooo's and ahh's from friends when I pull her powder compact and lipstick out of my bag!

Latest posts

Back