John Barrowman to appear on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Princessmoneysaver

Registered Shopper
I have just heard John Barrowman (star of Dr Who/Torchwood amongst other things) is to appear on QVC on February 26th at 2pm. The TV Guide shows this as 'QVC Selection' does anyone have anymore info on why he would be on? I adore John's work but am bemused as to why he would want to go on QVC.

Thanks for any info you can help with x

Gawd, that man gets everywhere - he certainly knows how to keep himself exposed :mysmilie_17:

Has he no shame? Less is more John, less is more..........:mysmilie_61:

Not quite everywhere lol, he's had to pull out of Andrew Lloyd Webber's new show due to other commitments - Desperate Housewives - which is a massive shame but if it is true he'll be on QVC I can't wait to see it. He is a very talented, all round family entertainer - it's a huge shame there isn't many more like him nowadays.

Going back on topic, do you think he'll be demonstrating the Lock N Lock items????

P.S The fact his new album is due out on March 1st as probably nothing to do with it lol????

I love him too & can't wait to see what he's showing on QVC.
He's a really talented guy with a great singing voice :mysmilie_12:

I have just heard John Barrowman (star of Dr Who/Torchwood amongst other things) is to appear on QVC on February 26th at 2pm. The TV Guide shows this as 'QVC Selection' does anyone have anymore info on why he would be on? I adore John's work but am bemused as to why he would want to go on QVC.

Thanks for any info you can help with x

maybe to take the pith:mysmilie_11:

He's very easy on the eye (great teeth). Might just watch with the sound turned down. :mysmilie_11:

Linda

Is anyplace safe from JB, I can't stand the smarmy guy :mysmilie_374:

I heard\read somewhere that he is QVC fan and often tunes in to see what the TSV is!! BTW, did anyone else hear Debbie Flint say during one of her shows that Gok Wan auditioned for QVC and did not get a job with them. I am sure I did not imagine this, can you imagine him on "fashion" day?

Latest posts

Back