Josie Maran

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I bought the set of 6 body butters, and love them, especially the vanilla fig. I do not wear make up, although I do follow a skincare regime. I would use a product to brighten my complexion, add a bit of colour, and am looking to this range. Two products I am considering, 206403, the face balm; 208939 he cheek and lip creamy oil collection. Will I be able to use these products without other make up? Or would anyone suggest other products from the range?
Thanks.
p.s. can anyone recall what the last JM tsv was, and if another one is in the pipeline?

Last edited:
You'd be fine using just those things without any other make up, it'd just brighten you up a bit. Pretty much any individual piece of make up can be used alone, well most of them anyway. I wouldn't wear a strong lip or a full coverage foundation without anything else, but just a bit of blusher and highlighter would look fine, as would just mascara, just a bit of bronzer, just a sheer lipstick and so on. I've not tried them but I'm sure using the creamy oil on lips and cheeks with a little bit of the balm on cheekbones would look nice and fresh but very subtle.

You'd be fine using just those things without any other make up, it'd just brighten you up a bit. Pretty much any individual piece of make up can be used alone, well most of them anyway. I wouldn't wear a strong lip or a full coverage foundation without anything else, but just a bit of blusher and highlighter would look fine, as would just mascara, just a bit of bronzer, just a sheer lipstick and so on. I've not tried them but I'm sure using the creamy oil on lips and cheeks with a little bit of the balm on cheekbones would look nice and fresh but very subtle.

Thanks for that. I'm thinking of those two products.

Latest posts

Back