Joy the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Either that 'lot' in the Gallery are sniggering away behind their hands when they see the white leggings on display with all the lumps, bumps and cellulite that goes with it, or they are just immune to it ! I find it hard to imagine that there isn't someone in authority who doesn't say "enough ! - just look in the mirror before you go on camera ", but clearly they don't.

In Joy`s last post on the BTY group page she says and I quote "Thank you all for your support. I am truly touched. The wounds in my back have healed and those who told untruths about me for their own personal gratification will have to live with their conscience"
Earlier in the same thread DF was trying to shut everybody up lol.

Shame about Joy, liked her a lot!! Are the QVC presenters on this forum - keep reading threads saying DF done this, Debbie G saying this, mmmm!! Bet they are on it, LOL!!!?:mysmilie_520:

I liked her too ,because she had a personality.Seems like she got the Q treatment and just disappeared from out screens.Maybe they thought no one would notice...

Cant seem to see the thread on BTY anymore so i guess its been deleted , Im sure the thread about the lack of respect Q showed yesterday regarding the minute silence will be gone shortly too.

Joy was ok but rarely watch "Fashion" shows so wouldn't have noticed if she was there or not however its never nice to hear someone losing there job especially if its been through no fault of there own (unlike others on that channel that should have been sacked but seem to have 9 lives) and with what Joy posted on BTY is anything to go by it was very badly handled.

After reading all the above comments, I'm even more convinced that the current presenters are a load of 'yes' men and wouldn't say anything to rock the boat - (the men in particular).

It will just make the presenting style more frenetic if they are frightened of losing their jobs. Won't be enjoyable viewing.

The models on IW will say a bin bag tied with string is so comfortable and can take you anywhere, I am afraid I cringe when they are asked their obvious opinion and switch channel.

Latest posts

Back