JR going to Hollywood promo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

winetimeisfinetime

Registered Shopper
Have just seen this for the first time - it is hilarious ! Apparently JR is being sent to Hollywood to get some beauty and fashion tips for us all and in the promo she is seen with a cartoon background of Hollywood wearing her......... can you guess........ Max Wall leggings and manky toe post sandals. I wonder what they will make of them in Hollywood ?

OMG can't wait to see that. Fashion tips, hmm that should be interesting, crapper factory/indigo loon down Rodeo Drive, doesn't really go somehow does it. Maybe this is good news and they are going to dump all their current so called fashion brands and actually sell something that bears some resemblance to what normal people wear.

I've just seen this too! She's at her absolutle diva-esque best at the end when she postures for the camera (btw - that's not me being critical - the whole ad is v tongue in cheek) as well as the toe posts and leggings, at the end she's got a gorgeous long frock on and what looks like a pair of big clompy boots on underneath - tres hilaire!

I wondered why she wasn't on with Wutler and Bilson this weekend, now I know why - it's cos she's off to conquer 'merica!

Oddly enough they do like their clumpy footwear, noticed it on Springer originally and then Sally Jessy. Must be something to do with them not having roots! A fashion style Miss R can leave behind please, after they have surgically removed her t.p's.

Have just seen this for the first time - it is hilarious ! Apparently JR is being sent to Hollywood to get some beauty and fashion tips for us all and in the promo she is seen with a cartoon background of Hollywood wearing her......... can you guess........ Max Wall leggings and manky toe post sandals. I wonder what they will make of them in Hollywood ?

I couldn't believe it. Red carpet glamour??? What are they on about? The add says other familiar faces. Wonder who else is going. The style icon that is Richard Jackson maybe?

no wonder they load the p&p - no doubt she'll be flying business class (although now she's an extra-small she would easily fit into a steerage-class seat.).

Jealous, moi ? :envy: :envy:

OH FEAR NOT ! Betcha its the same old same old, only different back drop (remember the gold shows from Italy ? beautiful piazza night shots but same old jewellery !) only this time it will be the Hollywood sign behind her - when she'll be doing her stuff with good old George Simenton, gobby nina LEONARD, and with a bit of luck we'll see Ralph strutting down Rodeo Drive draped in pearls !!!!

Gawd, she'll be dining out on this for years to come, and we'll be hearing about it for years to come !!!!!

I cringed at that advert for her going to Hollywood. Talk about '' look at me. Aren't I wonderful ''

QVC make such a big deal out of JR just because shs was there at the start. Other companies don't do this.

I'm guessing it didn't take much persuading to get her to pose like that, tongue in cheek or not.

I wish they'd just ditch rubbish like this and give us cheaper prices and P&P.

I'm excited about it. :sun: Something a bit different hopefully... :clapping: I'll be tuning in. :nod :happy:

I'm not a JR basher normally but I'm sorry, there's no way I'm going to take any style tips from her! There are far more stylish presenters (eg Catherine, who always makes an effort) who don't show up for work everyday in the same blimmin' sandals and leggings!

I'm not a JR basher normally but I'm sorry, there's no way I'm going to take any style tips from her! There are far more stylish presenters (eg Catherine, who always makes an effort) who don't show up for work everyday in the same blimmin' sandals and leggings!

I thought she is just the presenter? Does she do the fashion buying too?

I thought I was seeing things when I first glimpsed this, no wonder the p and p is so high as others have said.Why does she have to go to America? It will be the same old tat they will be flogging. I will watch as iI am sure it will be worth a laugh.

I thought I was seeing things when I first glimpsed this, no wonder the p and p is so high as others have said.Why does she have to go to America? It will be the same old tat they will be flogging. I will watch as iI am sure it will be worth a laugh.

I have been wondering that as well. What exactly is she going to be doing ?? Surely not being ACTUALLY on the red carpet at the Oscars next Sunday, fighting her way with mic in hand, dressed in her RN maxi dress and lunging at George Clooney !!!!!! she'd get laughed up the road !

So what exactly is her remit ? Have to watch and see I suppose.

Latest posts

Back