Judith Williams skincare question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diane60

Registered Shopper
Just watched the TSV this morning and need a new moisturizer. Am in my fifties. JW stated this morning that if you use this routine for two weeks you will "turn back the clock". Has anyone any experience of hr skincare brand and what results do you think I will see in two weeks. Must say I am tempted. Help!

I am also in my 50's and although I wouldn't say I have any problems with my skin,my skin just looked a bit "dull".
I don't rate Elemis or Gatineau at all and think they are hugely expensive for not very special products!
Decleor... I like some of the products...but again the cost doesn't justify the results.
I had been using the Boots Protect & Perfect range and was quite happy but when I saw the last JW TSV I thought I would give it try.
I have been pleasantly suprised by the results,my skin is moisurised ,soft and has more of a glow to it now and the texture of the skin round my eyes has improved.
The packaging is cheap and naff and the lids are poor but the products on the whole suit my skin and my budget.
The Rose serum is especially nice!!

I am in my forties and was using another well known QVC range but wasn`t happy with the results and also it was getting too expensive. So chose to use the Judith Williams Range and so glad I did. My skin is much more even toned and softer than it was before. It is also good value for money as the creams last an awful long time. At least if you try it and don`t get on with it you can send it back but somehow I don`t think you will. Hope that helps.

I am in my forties and was using another well known QVC range but wasn`t happy with the results and also it was getting too expensive. So chose to use the Judith Williams Range and so glad I did. My skin is much more even toned and softer than it was before. It is also good value for money as the creams last an awful long time. At least if you try it and don`t get on with it you can send it back but somehow I don`t think you will. Hope that helps.

is it highly scented i would like to try something other than alpha-h but am allergic to elemis and decleor.

thanks.

LOVE Judith Williams. My skin is in marvellous condition. becuse of her products. I much prefer her stuff to Elemis & Decleor although I still have some of their products to use up.

Just watched the TSV this morning and need a new moisturizer. Am in my fifties. JW stated this morning that if you use this routine for two weeks you will "turn back the clock". Has anyone any experience of hr skincare brand and what results do you think I will see in two weeks. Must say I am tempted. Help!

Read my thread about the JW pen. All she did was just to waft it in the air in front of her face whilst making an Mmmmmmm sound (won't work without that), so no need to even make contact with your skin to 'turn back the clock'. Now this stuff MUST be good.

If you want the results she's claiming in two weeks you'll need something a bit more drastic than a pot of cream I reckon.

I have recently started using jw skincare and have found it really good. Was using a lot of other brands but this one seems to suit my skin and doenst feel greasy.

My mum is in her 60's and loves this range, though she uses Phytominerals rather than the Longlife Beauty. She has fantastic skin for her age with no wrinkles anyway but she thinks the JW stuff has given her skin a bit more 'oomph' (loosely translated I think this means plumpness/elasticity :giggle:). I have tried a few bits and pieces myself, I have oily skin so the moisturiser is a wee bit heavy for me, but really like the phytominerals serum and eyecream. It is reasonably priced so definitely worth a try with the 30 day MBG.

I'm not a fan. I tried the phytomineral tsv some time ago and wasn't impressed. In particular the cream contained coloured balls that were supposed to melt in to your skin - they didn't. Happily I returned it under the 30 day mbg.

That said, all our skin is different and responds to different regimes, so I'd say give it a whirl - it may be good for you.

Thanks for your advice. Decided to give it a go. Will write a review in time. Youthfulness here I come!:happy:

I had to laugh at Ma Williams giving it loads about fab results ect, she obviously has a share of the company.

Latest posts

Back