Judith Williams... what makes her so 'old' looking?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But is she really 'just turned 40'? The last time she was on, the presenter (JR I seem to recall) feigned incredulity about her age and prompted her to say how old she is. She came out with a spiel about how she only celebrates the '0' birthdays and doesn't acknowledge (or accumulate) the ones in between. It all sounded very unconvincing and the presenter had a dubious look about her that read 'that's not the answer we wanted'. I know she has small children but she could still be 46/47.

A bit off topic here but here is a picture of her with her German husband:-

Judith+Williams+Diva+Award+2011+P9e93hxC3aRl.jpg

I didn't know she does clothes in Germany. I wonder if she'll be bringing this to QVC in the future. Here is a link to the website, if anyone can decipher it:-

http://www.judith-williams.at/mode.html

That's human nature.
Hear the information - look at who's telling you this.
If Andrew (Gatineau) or Julia Roberts looks at the camera - which in my mind means they are looking at ME - and with an expression that conveys 'hand on heart minim' they tell me that this little tube of very expensive eye cream will help my eye bags .....
Do my eyes deceive me? Have they not got eyes LIKE MINE!
Rassafrakarickin - my eyes do not deceive me! They HAVE got eyes like mine.

As for work done - there's Lulu of course.
The lady representing the brand Perricone has clearly had work done. I only need to compare her face with her neck.
Nothing wrong with having work done at all, just don't tell me that you look like that because of the cream you are promoting.

Thank you, I couldn't have put it any better. A lot of what is said on this forum is the sort of thing (among other more profound topics) a group of women might discuss over coffee/a glass of wine.

Linda xx

Is there such such a thing? I thought this morning you said it was a swiss weave thingy?

A kosher 'wig' can be presented as a lace unit or a put on take off wig - OMG a weave is different method again (stitched into hair) The main difference is a WIG is take off at end of day, a lace unit is there for at least 2 weeks - and sometimes up to eight weeks wear. Hope this explains it

A kosher 'wig' can be presented as a lace unit or a put on take off wig - OMG a weave is different method again (stitched into hair) The main difference is a WIG is take off at end of day, a lace unit is there for at least 2 weeks - and sometimes up to eight weeks wear. Hope this explains it

It was the 'kosher' bit I didn't understand.

Anyway, with regards to Judith, I think she comes across as a very nice and sincere woman who is obviously raking it in now having created this miracle range of creams and good on her.
You don't want to know what ingredients she is using, lots of nasty ones, I bought from her twice and twice sent things back.
I think it's her cheeks that age her, they kind of travelled down her face to her mouth corners and a bit lower like the injectable fillers do. Her skin is good no doubt, but in my opinion, she uses strong chemicals, Im not tempted to buy from her now but love watching her.

Last edited:
Thought for a long time that Judith has that staid look of European royalty - very conservative. She's also a dead ringer for. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and have often wondered if she knows it! Sorry - can't post a photo at the mo but you should Google her.

Thought for a long time that Judith has that staid look of European royalty - very conservative. She's also a dead ringer for. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and have often wondered if she knows it! Sorry - can't post a photo at the mo but you should Google her.

Princess_Mary_of_Denmark.jpg
judith%20williams.jpg

Very true!

I can comprehend where the OP is coming from but, although I do feel that Judith looks older than 40, not in an aged way. She has beautiful skin which certaijly does not make her loook older than she is. It is, I feel, her features which dictate her appearance age. There is no way she looks old. She looks older than me, and I am 45 and very young looking anyway, but I do feel she has better skin than I do, so make of that what you will.

just to clear up there are indeed kosher wigs, it means they are rabbinically certified , so the company has been inspected by a certified Rabbi who approves the various stages of completion as kosher

just to clear up there are indeed kosher wigs, it means they are rabbinically certified , so the company has been inspected by a certified Rabbi who approves the various stages of completion as kosher
Well you live and learn. Thanks WR most informative.

Still none the wiser as to whether JW actually wears one or not though.

Her skin looks amazing in that photo & you're right about her & the princess. Which is which? only the jewels would tell!

I think her long face makes her look more mature. People with round or heart shaped faces tend to look younger as they're more child like in shape.

Latest posts

Back