Julia Robert's Weightloss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

By the way isnt it like AMAZING that us men dont get bingo wings or cellulite?

Funny that, but hey, you DO get manboobs, and that AINT a good look !!11111

Ha Ha Brissles! they also get hair in the wrong places, like ears, amazing eyebrow hairs and most attractive of all nostril hair!:puke:
I'd rather have bingo wings!!!

Not to mention the Mr Roly Poly figure - only in some cases of course :biggrin:

at least we can trim our unsightly nostril hairs - you cant get rid of a bingo wing with a gillette twin blade!

anyway its butch to be hairy - rarrr :blush:

There are certain appendages that men have that most certainly shrink and shrivel with age and another "pair " that elongate and flap and slap around more than any bingo wings I've ever seen ha!!

Lol!
Well, slap my thigh!

You are going to have to elaborate Lemonsqueezy

I saw Julia last night for the first time in weeks and I was quite taken aback by just how thin her arms were. And I thought she didn't look well. She was tanned but somehow managed to look quite pale at the same time. She was wearing a lovely dress and strappy sandals so was looking fab clothes wise. She just didn't look well

Not a criticism just an observation.

I am totally confused, yes I can see that Julia has lost weight from her face and arms, but last night she looked enormous around her tummy hips and thighs, the wide stripes on the dress didn't help. I don't think she looks at all well.

I am totally confused, yes I can see that Julia has lost weight from her face and arms, but last night she looked enormous around her tummy hips and thighs, the wide stripes on the dress didn't help. I don't think she looks at all well.

I was just going to say the exact same thing. I caught a bit of the Bose hour and I didn't think that dress did a thing for her, made her look v. hippy. And I don't mean peace & love.

It amazes me that no one has the guts to tell her that it doesn't suit her. It's the same with all the sleeve less tops, she lifts her arm and shows all this saggy wrinkly under arm skin,often in close up, again not a good look.

It amazes me that no one has the guts to tell her that it doesn't suit her. It's the same with all the sleeve less tops, she lifts her arm and shows all this saggy wrinkly under arm skin,often in close up, again not a good look.

Aging, and sagging skin on arms will happen to all women eventually. Why should anyone cover it up just because some women do not like the look of it?

[/COLOR]

Aging, and sagging skin on arms will happen to all women eventually. Why should anyone cover it up just because some women do not like the look of it?

Exactly my thoughts WildRose...at 49 I'm expecting to start drooping any day now but nothing's going to stop me wearing sleeveless tops because I like them...I guess so does Julia.

Latest posts

Back