Julia's Hair!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BooBoo

Registered Shopper
I'm just watching Julia do the craft show - surely her hair hasn't been styled to actually look like that???? Oh dear...and I think she's doing Ojon next....:sad:

You'd love her if she was wearing a pinny with a dish mop on her head Burlz. :emo:

I thought her hair looked nice, a bit sleeker than usual.

I'd kill for all that hair!

I thought her hair looked nice, a bit sleeker than usual.

I'd kill for all that hair!

On the Northern Nights show it looked as though she had combed used chip fat through the roots! It looked awful.

I like her long hair but not the colour.I much preferred it when it was dyed darker and made it more glossy.

Her hair looks loads better tonight just now on the Kim n Co, and she's totally rocking that red dress from the range...:nod:

Her hair does look better than last night but don't think the dress does anything for her, not a good look in my opinion. Even last week she was on air and I thought her hair looked awful and at one point through the hour she said she had been at the hairdressers that day!!! :eek:

Her hair does look better than last night but don't think the dress does anything for her, not a good look in my opinion. Even last week she was on air and I thought her hair looked awful and at one point through the hour she said she had been at the hairdressers that day!!! :eek:

She should ask for her money back in that case.

It looked like a wig tonight on the Tiffany show when she was showing off about her 27!!! Tiffany lamps. Text in if you've more than me she said. Needless to say no one was that sad.

It looked like a wig tonight on the Tiffany show when she was showing off about her 27!!! Tiffany lamps. Text in if you've more than me she said. Needless to say no one was that sad.

Her house must look like Blackpool Illuminations. I wonder if she got a celeb to do the big "switch on".

One of Julia's assets is her hair, she has lots of it and the hair used to look glossy , bouncy and well dressed, but since she came from her holiday, the hair seems a bit "tired" and somehow flat. I think she might have changed her parting slightly. The other day, it looked quite flat on the top, which was quite unflattering on her. She also changed her lipstick colour to nude, I think. She suits a lipstick with a bit of colour. She is an attractive woman and sometimes I wonder if she has been given wrong advice on her hair styling.

Latest posts

Back