Kathy Taylor.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JacquelineMammaof4

Guest Shopper
Just been watching the Gatineau hour and she was wearing a skirt so short when she was sat you could almost see what she had for breakfast. Thank goodness her legs were crossed! :puke::puke::puke::puke:

Why do women of a certain age think this is a good look.Maybe if you've got long slim pins?
there was someone on BBC this a.m who was also guilty of this faux pas.

i caught sight of her in that short skirt. It was obviously too tight for her and definately too short as she was constantly pulling it down by the hem.

NOt a good look on her!

I wonder when female presenters the world over will realise that skirts ride up when you sit down. It gets my goat when I see them awkwardly tugging at the hemline. If you know you're going to be sat down in it, test it out first by SITTING DOWN and see if its then too short!

I rarely get to see KT (luckily:blush:) as I'm normally at work.I did catch her this morning,and my goodness the skirt was short.I also hate the light denier tights -I think they're very ageing now - I think opaque tights are for more fashionable and flattering.

I rarely get to see KT (luckily:blush:) as I'm normally at work.I did catch her this morning,and my goodness the skirt was short.I also hate the light denier tights -I think they're very ageing now - I think opaque tights are for more fashionable and flattering.

I agree, when I'm wearing black tights its the whole hog, 80-100 denier numbers, if I'm wearing something which black tights dont go with then I go for nude tights and always ensure my skirt is a certain length for decencies sake! lol a little bit of flesh is plenty! :wink:

Latest posts

Back