Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I am watching the 'Veronese Diamonique' show presented by Kathy Taylor and wanted to say how nice she is looking. That colour of Jade/sea green she is wearing really lights her face up. She looks like she has lost weight too. I always like Kathys presenting style, she is calm and doesn't go for the big sell unlike some I could mention.

So agree with you, she comes across as a very genuine person and not full of her own self importance like a lot of the presenters, and when she does speak is interesting and worth listening too.
A very good presenter and a lovely woman.

she's one of the presenters i like least, i always find her to be struggling to find something to say - she appears to be useless to me. but then i like many of the presenters that get slated on here (Chloe, Anne, Catherine etc...) so each to their own.

I like Kathy too. I once sent her a message about her daughters exam results ( not something i had done before or since) and received such a lovely warm reply from her. She is very real to me. I can't stand shouty-chloe, breathless lying JF or smarmy Craig.

I agree about Kathy. I like her style and manner, never feel like switching her off. She is selling yes, but you don't feel as if you are being slapped around the head.

Kathy is quite a personable presenter and is not a hard seller. I agree, however, that she sometimes struggles to say something about an item. She does not come across as a natural shopping channel presenter, or sales person. I think Debs Flint and her 'bff' Craig Rowe, would be right at home flogging stuff in the high street, but I don't think Kathy would find this a comfortable environment at all.

She does seem a very nice lady but her voice and the way she gibbers and trips over her tongue drives me up the wall.

I really like her too, I don't mind when she struggles to get her words out, to me it just makes her normal I'd rather that then the rubbish Chloe, DF, JF and AD in particular spout and shout at us god knows Chloe thinks we are all deaf along with AD, I wonder if they need to get their hearing tested, my mum is almost deaf and shouts like them when she's not wearing her hearing aids which can lead to some embarrassing moments lol! JF is so insulting the way she presents almost as if she is laughing at the people who are buying the, what she gives me the impression she believes is c**p she is selling I find her worse than absolutely awful personally.

I really like her too, I don't mind when she struggles to get her words out, to me it just makes her normal I'd rather that then the rubbish Chloe, DF, JF and AD in particular spout and shout at us god knows Chloe thinks we are all deaf along with AD, I wonder if they need to get their hearing tested, my mum is almost deaf and shouts like them when she's not wearing her hearing aids which can lead to some embarrassing moments lol! JF is so insulting the way she presents almost as if she is laughing at the people who are buying the, what she gives me the impression she believes is c**p she is selling I find her worse than absolutely awful personally.

I can relate to the situation with your mum and the hearing aid - mine is the same! I have found that, of late, I have become quite a bit more critical of the presenters, which maybe not a good thing; they are, after all, doing their job. The main reason I am on this forum daily, is because we are allowed to discuss these issues and, from the topics covered, I am not alone. Debbie has always been my favourite presenter but, recently, it seems as if I have been viewing her through the eyes of many forumites; rather than appreciate her presenting style, I am now feeling slapped in the face with her hard selling techniques. If Miceal or Dawbags is on, I have to switch off. He comes across as being utterly false and, with her, it is like being hit by a tornado. Essentially, I just find her really annoying! Craig I can bear, if I really have to, and the rest I can tolerate. right now, I don't think the Q has one presenter who I can say I really enjoy watching. Julia is probably the most professional.

I like Kathy, sure she stumbles a bit but I never feel she is being over the top and laying on the pressure when she's presenting. But the number of Q presenters I can watch for any amount of time is dwindling by the day, more often than not I just look at the website now.

Sarah, Marverine, Chloe, Craig, Jill, Miceal and Debbie are not people I can personally watch at all now. But I can tolerate smarmy Charlie, Dale, Julia and even Anne :mysmilie_13:.

I like Kathy too. I once sent her a message about her daughters exam results ( not something i had done before or since) and received such a lovely warm reply from her. She is very real to me. I can't stand shouty-chloe, breathless lying JF or smarmy Craig.

Don't mind Craig but can't stand JF

Kathydoesnt come across as self obsessed as some others but I must admit she's a bit clumsy and unglamorous but I prefer her approach. She lets the guests have their say and takes a back seat. She 100% less offensive than JillFranks orDebbieFlint and Simon

Kathy is my favourite presenter, followed by Jilly Halliday (I always want to call her Cooper), Julia, Alison Keenan and Simon. Unwatchables for me are DF, Sara G, Marverine, Micael, Jill F, AD, Alison Young. The list is growing. The rest are in the okay-ish bracket but with irritations, eg Charlie Brook stuffing food down his neck at any given opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like kathy, however, try as i may, i cannot associate her with fashion.

This morning the models including kathy, are wearing those horrible pantaloons , she does not look good in those. In fact, there are few women who do.

Kathy was in my year at school and she is exactly the same on Q as she was when we were at school.
There have been a number of reunions over the last couple of years and while I have never been to any of them as I now live over 300 miles away but I have often wondered if she ever went to one?

Latest posts

Back