Kathy's new morning show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its like this girls , when the presenters are on QVC and its not a fashion TSV how many do you see wearing QVC fashion.???

Think Catherine does sometimes, but not a lot of the others. Does that not tell us all something. If it was so wonderful

all the girls would be wearing it most days

Kathy did well, but I didn't think a lot to the Eve Pollard fashion...It's still a poly/elastane mix and £127.00 for a very plain dress is way above what I would expect to pay for what I would consider an everyday dress. I hope she is not a regular.
The Fenn Wright Manson fashion was also a little ott too ,£73 for black trousers ...not for me.

Just a couple of points I hope will add to this great topic. a) why are fat women 'real' women? I have been medically obese up until this January nd have always found it insulting that women who are indeed overweight are classed as 'real' women. Staggering statistic I heard yesterday, 66% of British people are obese, not overweight, OBESE. Can't help but think that this continual 'its ok to be huge, you're just curvy and real' is helping this figure grow. When Asda I think it was, brought size 4 clothes into the store, there was uproar, people saying how unhealthy this weight was and the mere stocking of the clothes was pushing us into anorexia... The double standards of fashion and clothes sizing in womens clothes is awful, if a store refused to stock size 26 and above clothes as it was 'promoting' being fat, there would be uproar in the other direction and the store would be called 'fattist' or 'anti-fat'.

the other point was that lady who said she had been dressing herself and wouldnt be experimenting. I totally felt the same, until after about 10 years of being huge and wearing big shirts which I thought were covering and flattering me, my mate asked me to just trust him and try a tighter, closer fitting t-shirt. Amazed wassn't the word for it!!!!! I instantly looked about a size smaller which you can imagine how that made me feel. I've also just found out (at 37) that black doesn't suit me at all, I thought it was the absolute best colour for me and had half a wardrobe of it :p White and very light colours are much much better on me and I have recieved a heap of compliments on colour choice!! So yes, I would say do experiment, maybe down the dreaded high street (whispers) first, for free :)

Well said "Cheesecake", this country's obesity statistics are frightening, and all this tosh about overweight ladies being "real women" isn't helping, can't see it improving any time soon either,you have summed it up brilliantly x

It was an ok show however the majority of the clothes were way over £50 some over a £100 so way out of my budget

It was an ok show however the majority of the clothes were way over £50 some over a £100 so way out of my budget

Mine too Autumn! Caught a few minutes of the FWM hour and a frock at £212..oh my - where's the coat, bag & shoes to go with it for that price?! :sweat:

I saw the Eve Pollard dresses at stupid prices and immediately thought Kathy's show was just another excuse to introduce more overpriced lines to QVC aimed at the insecure shopper who felt the need for their styling advice and using another 'celebrity' paid to promote for profit. Spend £130+ to look Q's idea of what is stylish. I don't think so. The whole thing made me feel so disgusted I turned it off.

I. didn't mean Kathy was a real woman because she was fat. I meant she did not wear off the shoulder jobs mid morning (JF) 8 inch heels (DF) etc.. She appears to be living in the real world not swanning around with her head up her a*** (far to numerous to mention)

Kathy's style show

I've been reading the posts on this site for a while now and have finally decided to join in. I am enjoying the format of Kathy's style show but dear me, Glen needs some serious help with his jeans.

I've been reading the posts on this site for a while now and have finally decided to join in. I am enjoying the format of Kathy's style show but dear me, Glen needs some serious help with his jeans.

Hello & welcome to the forum.

I think Glen needs help period as do a few other presenters lol.

Its like this girls , when the presenters are on QVC and its not a fashion TSV how many do you see wearing QVC fashion.???

Think Catherine does sometimes, but not a lot of the others. Does that not tell us all something. If it was so wonderful

all the girls would be wearing it most days

I've said before, I think they should have to wear Q "fashion" (in commas because I use that word reservedly) & not their own clothes.
They've got to sell us poor mortals the dream and anyway, I like a good laugh lol

Ah poor Glen, I have always tried to stick up for him , but he shot himself in the leg this morning with his half mast jeans and dicky bow... I really did LOL..I think he has lost the plot.

Ah poor Glen, I have always tried to stick up for him , but he shot himself in the leg this morning with his half mast jeans and dicky bow... I really did LOL..I think he has lost the plot.

I thought he looked a right twat!

Welcome to the forum catseye:handshake:
I think Kathy did all right this morning, except of course calling Tanya middle age, but she covered that up well.
I don't know what to think of Glen's turned up jeans:thinking: I suppose there might be men who dress up like that and it might be fashionable, just that I have not seen any.

Latest posts

Back