Keeley's salon is in the 'Fat Capital of Britain'....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
......according to a headline article in the Mail Online today. The air of Tamworth is heavy with the pungent stench of frying food, apparently. Sounds a lovely place! Might explain why her glamorous salon is next to a pie shop - and why some that went to the Beauty Bash commented that she was a little rotund (one too many 'Mad Hatters' methinks - a burger with a fried egg on top!). :hi:

......according to a headline article in the Mail Online today. The air of Tamworth is heavy with the pungent stench of frying food, apparently. Sounds a lovely place! Might explain why her glamorous salon is next to a pie shop - and why some that went to the Beauty Bash commented that she was a little rotund (one too many 'Mad Hatters' methinks - a burger with a fried egg on top!). :hi:

Be careful! You might just have shaken a hornet's nest! I'd get your protective clothing on if I were you!

She lives in Cyprus now doesn't she? Anyway carrying a bit of weight can help plump out your skin and make your face look better.

Its the Daily Mail: hardly Britains answer to journalistic achievement
I am rather feeling sorry for Tamworth
Keely: no thoughts at all, so what if she is a little rotund, her choice! and at least the weather is better in Cyprus - wish I was there

Someone should invent the Mad Hatters Tea Party: a burger with a fried egg and a cream cake on top.

The Tamworth Two?

......according to a headline article in the Mail Online today. The air of Tamworth is heavy with the pungent stench of frying food, apparently. Sounds a lovely place!.

The Wail Online could be telling 'porkies' about Tamworth!

image2005-04-05-095158.jpg

Latest posts

Back