Keenan.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Seriously, what was AK wearing last night in the storage solutions show? She looked like she was heading out to the Queen's garden party. Could you imagine her standing behind the counter in Robert Dyas looking like that? Or maybe to cover your toilet rolls in the bathroom! I thought HRH Princess Anne was doing a guest slot. :mysmilie_17: And then to the other extreme, you've got the emaciated JF look. And her hair was thin again last night so she cleary does add bumpits! Do you think that they actually have anyone behind the scenes that deals with their on-screen appearance or are they just left to suit themselves? The men aren't so bad but the women seem to have no set standard in how they look when they present.

I caught some of her on the new bedlinens show and agree she looked awful - she looked a cross between the victorian era and a young queen victoria herself - aged about 10/20 years in that hair and clothes:sweat:

I really think QVC should employ a stylist (not Glen!!) as most of them can look like they got dressed in the dark Ali Young being a prime example!!

she did look a right mess.

all that white lace, pearls and permatanned skin. very ageing and very old fashioned. yuk.

Ha ha. I too was aghast at Ms K last night. What a mess! I think they're left to dress and prepare themselves, unless one of the 'celebrity' make up artists or hairdressers lends them their minions! I have heard a few people mention about buying clothes to wear on-screen.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I caught a glimpse of her doing storage things and thought she looked like something out of that old film Arsenic and Old Lace!! Awful dress and that hair -aaargh.

I was thinking the same thing last night. I think she tried to dressitdown (to quote our Glen) with some capri trousers underneath, but it just made it look stranger.

And what is she wearing tonight?? Does she really think that jacket goes with that dress?? (though I'm not sure what it would go with, definitely not my cup of tea)

I was thinking the same thing last night. I think she tried to dressitdown (to quote our Glen) with some capri trousers underneath, but it just made it look stranger.

And what is she wearing tonight?? Does she really think that jacket goes with that dress?? (though I'm not sure what it would go with, definitely not my cup of tea)

If anyone has flicked over to the Kim & Co show t have a look she has now swapped jackets to one a lot nicer (maybe someone in her ear suggested it!)

I've just checked her out on Kim & Co......................what on earth does her hair look like:down: It's a cross between Miss Marple and Mrs Bridges off Upstairs Downstairs.

You know who would be very good at styling the presenters for on-screen ? Genevieve from Casual and Co. She really knows her stuff when she talks about the cut and design of "her" clothes and how to put them together. Not to be restricted to Casual and Co stuff though.

Maybe it comes from working with QVC 'fashion' for so long...the presenters are bound to be exposed to a warped view of what's 'on-trend' and what's 'fashion forward'. As for the hair style, I'm thinking Sybil Fawlty.

Last edited:
I saw her briefly on Kim&Co she was wearing a pale grey dress and looked slim and lovely I also loved her high heeled shoes. I think she could give JR a few tips in that department. I agree she looked ridiculous in that earlier outfit.

:angel:I think Alison is a really elegant lady with a figure to die for. She also looks great with her holiday tan.

Latest posts

Back