Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kelly Hoppen 1000TC Egyptian Cotton Souk Jacquard 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 804916
P&P: £7.95

Single QVC Price £168.00 Todays Special Value Price £138.00

Double QVC Price £201.00 Todays Special Value Price £165.00

King Size QVC Price £222.00 Todays Special Value Price £183.00

Super King Size QVC Price £240.00 Todays Special Value Price £198.00

This sumptuous bedding set includes a duvet cover, a fitted sheet, two housewife pillowcases and two Oxford pillowcases, all in pure Egyptian cotton with a luxurious 1000 thread count and featuring a subtle geometric pattern in a jacquard weave. Kelly Hoppen's Souk duvet set brings you her highest thread count plus her signature style in one sophisticated set - perfect for creating a timelessly elegant bedroom.

Four calming colours - in neutral hues of Silver Grey, Putty, Blush and White, these beautiful colours will co-ordinate with any décor and are ideal for bringing effortless style to a tired bedroom.

100% Egyptian cotton
Button fastening
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Silver Grey
Putty
White
Blush

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
2 x Oxford pillowcases
2 x housewife pillowcases

Measurements:

Duvet

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet

Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35" x 75" 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53" x 75" 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59" x 79" 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm 38cm (72" x 79" 15")

Housewife pillowcases

50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

Oxford pillowcases

50cm x 75cm 5cm (20" x 30" 2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

Behind the brand
Kelly Hoppen MBE is a renowned British interior designer known for her luxuriously understated and timeless home accents, from bowls and statement ornaments to duvet sets and throws. Her range at QVC allows you to bring these elements into your own home at an affordable price.

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804916

JAW DROPPING MOMENT !

TSV is £ 7.95 p & p for a bale of 6 piece bedding

An ornament of coral, in resin is £22 WITH A P & P of..........£10.95 !!!!!!

They really take us for fools.

Single QVC Price £168.00 Todays Special Value Price £138.00

Double QVC Price £201.00 Todays Special Value Price £165.00

King Size QVC Price £222.00 Todays Special Value Price £183.00

Super King Size QVC Price £240.00 Todays Special Value Price £198.00

Sorry, I know everyone to their own, but WHO would pay £200 for a set of bedding....anyone know?

at those inflated prices you could go to john lewis and marks and get some quality bedding

Crikey! How expensive? So many things on QVC are becoming way out of my price range and l am sure l am not alone.

i find qvc high thread count bedding needs a high amount of ironing. no high street store would dare sell that quality

Quite agree boffy. Its great to have in a hotel environment when they send the stuff to launderettes with huge presses, but even though my local launderette iron my bedding (my one little luxury), the better quality htc still comes back as though the dog's slept on it; so on occasions cheaper can be best.

I've said it before & I'll say it again, top quality stuff should not be difficult to take care of! All this wash at 30 degrees & can't even put it in a tumble dryer, what a load of tosh, what hotel would have time for that?
Yes, if you bake it to within an inch of its life in a tumble dryer, it will be somewhat harder to get any creases out but that's just common sense surely?

My bedding is 500 TC, that's plenty, it's crisp yet soft at the same time, can be washed at 60 degrees, if necessary and chucked in a tumble dryer, result!

Never tried KH's bedding, so can't really comment but I wouldn't spend that amount of money on something which is such a PITA to look after, I'm way too lazy for that!

:mysmilie_10:

Kelly turned up for this one.....

I notice they took every opportunity to plug her jewellery.

She may have turned up but there were moments that I felt she didn't want to be there.

There seemed, let's say, a lack of chemistry between her and Charlie. When he dropped his iPad and tried make light of it she appeared to just stand and stare at him, in silence. She's not like your typical, bubbly QVC guest, is she?

And I agree with the previous poster's comment on the Coral Ornament (which looked, to my eye, like something from the Play Doh Hair Shop).

I thought the P&P was a mistake!

image.jpg

She may have turned up but there were moments that I felt she didn't want to be there.
There seemed, let's say, a lack of chemistry between her and Charlie. When he dropped his iPad and tried make light of it she appeared to just stand and stare at him, in silence. She's not like your typical, bubbly QVC guest, is she?

Ha ha, not half!

My OH, (who has something rather below absolute zero interest in the goings on of QVC), was so entertained by the above that he kept pausing & rewinding bits of the show & calling out such comments as 'Here, come & look at her face on this bit!'.......!

:mysmilie_17:

Ha ha, not half!

My OH, (who has something rather below absolute zero interest in the goings on of QVC), was so entertained by the above that he kept pausing & rewinding bits of the show & calling out such comments as 'Here, come & look at her face on this bit!'.......!

:mysmilie_17:

I'm sure the lady is a fine designer but on television she's about as appealling as the P&P charge for her Play Doh Coral.

But I don't need her beautiful bed linen. Her monotonous, monotone voice is enough to ensure a good nights sleep. And I think it's fair to say she lacks any of the charm of her designs, she mostly appears to have a face on her like a well smacked
ar........

She looked like she'd stood in something :mysmilie_59:

That's it exactly she does look as if she doesn't want to be there. There was a part of the show where she got confused between the taupe and the blush colours of a bed throw.She had to ask Charlie and he didnt know.

I mean if you designed them wouldn't you know which colour was which ? I know they are all bland but still........

That's it exactly she does look as if she doesn't want to be there. There was a part of the show where she got confused between the taupe and the blush colours of a bed throw.She had to ask Charlie and he didnt know.

I mean if you designed them wouldn't you know which colour was which ? I know they are all bland but still........

Quite!

The little charmer in person is on again at 7pm :mysmilie_59:

She's also a guest judge on my fav prog of the moment - Gt Interior Design Challenge - soooooo looking forward to hear her on THAT - not. In the promo she is only 'looking for perfection' ..... smug a...e that she is. She has this one tone voice that no doubt puts the fear of God in her minions that work for her, I just want to slap her (she's probably very nice, but that's not how she chooses to portray herself)

Latest posts

Back