Kelly TSV 3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 83
I like a buddha and Homesense have some good ones, and would surmise are no different from this one, but add the Kelly Hoppen name and its another 20 quid on top.

Many years ago I bought from qvc a small buddha with faux tealight inside for the garden, it looked beautiful, and I still have it, albeit re-painted !

I have a small green one from QVC many moons ago. Has a little water Lilly that lights up never worked for long but the Buddha is still here.. QVC used to do unusual bits.

I’ve got a lovely Buddha statue in the garden, bought from Bid TV. 😳 I’ve also got a small one in the house that my OH bought me when he went to Indonesia. I don’t think I need any more.

K by Kelly Hoppen Indoor Outdoor Large 50cm Buddha Statue
Item Number: 726809
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.86
P&P £4.95

Create your own zen corner at home with this beautiful Buddha statue from Kelly Hoppen. With a balanced poise, the silhouette of the Buddha is a universal symbol for enlightenment, and this piece is sure to bring a harmonising touch to your space. Whether you place it in the garden with bamboos or create a peaceful corner indoors, this statue will lift your space and evoke a sense of calm.

Positive energy - the serene, soulful symbol of the seated Buddha is brought to life gracefully for a perfect at-home companion. 'East meets West' is a core foundation of Kelly Hoppen's personal style - it has been since she started designing - and this timeless piece encapsulates that beautifully.

Elevate your space - whether you want to make a sanctuary of your garden or a haven of your home, this Buddha statues is a perfect choice. Try placing it amidst tall plants outside for stunning arrangement, or light some candles and place it indoors for an inspiring tableaux.

Choose your colour - available in Grey, Black or White, you can choose the perfect Buddha statue to complement your home. Which will you pick?

• Cast magnesium oxide
  • Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
  • Fragile item: handle with care
  • Statue height: 50cm (19.7")
  • Statue width (at widest point): 35cm (13.8")
  • Approx. weight: 2.8kgs
  • The statue is hand finished making each piece unique

Colour options:

• Grey
  • Black
  • White

Contains:

• 1 x Buddha statue

Care instructions:

• If using indoors, dust with a soft duster cloth
  • Item is designed for outdoor use and is weatherproof to typical UK weather conditions (exposure to sun, run and frost)
  • Please note, after time and exposure to elements, there may be slight changes to the colour and texture of the statue. This is to be expected and adds character to the statue

All measurements are approximate

I'd probably be tempted if I hadn't got anything Buddha, as it does look a good focal 'piece', but I don't want to go down the road of Buddha overload !!!

Something doesn't quite sit right with me when multi millionaires are mass producing a religious and spiritual symbol to earn money. Must admit I am not a fan of the Kelly Hoppen range anyway. Most of it is extremely badly made and the quality control is shocking. I once ordered 3 mirrors from her range and all of them arrived broken. You see lots of her stuff on 2bd hand sites for good reason.

I actually really like this but it wouldn't look right in my garden as it's a bit of a jumbly cottage garden type. If you had a nice neat orderly garden with pebbles/rocks/manicured edges etc it would look good.

I have 2 KH bedspreads and a furry throw and to be honest they are some of the best things I've bought from QVC. They wash well and the quality is good, however, they were bought not long after KH first came to QVC so the quality may have reduced since then.

CC

In these really hot temperatures (nope I'm not mentioning the 'M' word), I find that expensive duvet covers which are made of a more quality fabric i.e. Dormer, are thicker and way too hot for comfort. So, I've just ordered the cheapest I could find online. Yep its a thinner material, but I find they are much cooler and lighter to sleep with.

Latest posts

Back