Kelly hoppen tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
SO, the truth has been revealed !!!!!! Last night KH admitted that qvc 'produced' the bed-linen which she 'designed'. NOW from that I take it to be a Northern Nights product with a KH pattern on ? so why cant we just buy NN in taupe ??????

ALSO, EXACTLY HOW MUCH HIGHER can the thread count go ? Not so long ago Strokey Adams said that 250 was 'hotel quality', so what does that make 700 now ? moon landing quality ?????? I cant wait to see how long it takes for 1000 thread count to arrive, and how that will be described.

AND as for bedrooms being a tranquil place (as KH spouts), then she should try living in a bog standard house where the bed takes up most of the room and alll other possessions and furniture are crammed around it, and the only space available is under the duvet !!!!

RANT OVER.

@brissles - LOL I agree. I can barely edge around the double room because I have a kingsize bed and I live in a 1970s house! I don't have cushions on the bed because I have nowhere to put them when I get into the bed.

Because Daaahlings she lives in an uber posh area in an uber posh house where everything is lined up in three's to balance everything out...she will have someone to wash and iron her bedding, make the bed, vacuum underneath it and probably bring her her very healthy breakfast before her hair stylist arrives to attend to her hair and make-up before she jets off around the world selling her taupe...simples.

I bet she's no idea what to expect when she turns up to QVC to do a TSV. She probably only gets to find out what she's actually flogging half an hour before she goes on air.

I can only assume that those who buy this latest offering think it is well and truly worth the money.
Good luck to you.
Frankly, I think the hype & the price is total madness.

I have to say that this just confirms what I've thought all along. At least she's being honest about it, unlike a lot of people flogging their"own" ranges of jewellery, skincare etc. I really love this TSV but can't afford it at the moment. For the quality and what you get the price seems OK to me.

I don't think you can quibble about the price for 700tc. It's not much more than the higher end NN sets and they don't have the kudos of her name (and whether you like her or not you can't deny her design background).

I really don't mind her at all, though on QVC I don't think does her any favours.
Watched her make over tv show, she came over much better personality wise.
No ones saying you have to buy her stuff, there's nothing stopping you listening and nipping in the pound shop/supermarket/discount store with an idea/theme.

I really like the square lamp she does but not at the price, would love an inspired much cheaper version, in silver or pewter.

I do like the TSV but I don't need new bed linen so I am resisting. I think most "designer" stuff is not made by the designer but by whatever company they are working for. I love some of her bedspreads but with a cat that thinks the bed is his I stick to cheaper throws that I don't mind getting pulls
I have to admit I watched her makeover show and she actually has a good sense of humour, and what she says about design principles actually makes an awful lot of sense. I know that there are quite a felon here that don't like her but I think she is OK

I really don't mind her at all, though on QVC I don't think does her any favours.
Watched her make over tv show, she came over much better personality wise.
No ones saying you have to buy her stuff, there's nothing stopping you listening and nipping in the pound shop/supermarket/discount store with an idea/theme.

I agree, I enjoyed her shows and found her quite human (unlike the PITA rich bods having their homes re-modelled by La KH).

She is what she is and QVC took her on so my annoyance is with them - they haven't thought through what they want her "role" to be in the presenting process. I feel sorry for her in a way as her presence doen't really do her justice.

I wish they did the TSV in cream, but glad they don't so my money is safe! I like neutral in small doses but love colour! Kelly Hoppen is death by neutral in the whole "ensemble" at least.
Had to laugh in the show she did with Craig he asked her what inspired her. She said she didn't know, it just popped into her head. In the next show with Claire she was asked the same question and she said "oh, on her travels... She sees a pebble, a shape, la di da di da.... and then she just scribbles it on the back of an envelope and the clever people at qvc just "know" what she means! LOL LOL. Look it's nice, it's good quality but it has as much to do with Kelly Hoppen as father Christmas is to David Cameron. It's just QVC trying to as a few more squids to what is after all, northern nights bedding!

I bought one of her throws and remember noticing the packaging was very northern nights-esque. It never occurred to me that it's all coming out of the same factories. Durr.

i have never bought bedding that creases like nn on the high street and it does seem to be a similar trend with kelly hoppens range.

SO, the truth has been revealed !!!!!! Last night KH admitted that qvc 'produced' the bed-linen which she 'designed'. NOW from that I take it to be a Northern Nights product with a KH pattern on ? so why cant we just buy NN in taupe ??????

ALSO, EXACTLY HOW MUCH HIGHER can the thread count go ? Not so long ago Strokey Adams said that 250 was 'hotel quality', so what does that make 700 now ? moon landing quality ?????? I cant wait to see how long it takes for 1000 thread count to arrive, and how that will be described.

I found this very interesting because I really did believe that Kelly had these manufactured etc herself, so by posting this you have given people the knowledge and therefore the choice of buying NN instead - so thank you for that.

I do like Kelly she has a good sense of humour, however I agree with the threadcount sentiments and I am quite happy and very comfortable with my 400 threadcount from NN for around £65.

i watched her last night with craig and thought she seemed a lot more human than usual. she normally seems so superior but last night she laughed a lot. WHAT a difference to her face when she smiles!

Latest posts

Back