Kelly Hoppen's off to Hollywood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsinaname

Registered Shopper
Just scanning the papers online before bedtime and the Mirror says KH quit Dragons Den so she could go to Hollywood to design interiors for film sets and she's off soon to find somewhere to live! So I guess she won't be seen flogging her duvet covers any more, we'll have her ambassador to look forward to. I haven't bought any myself but I did buy a Buddha ornament which sits on the mantelpiece in my living room and lots of people like it.

Good luck to her though, she works hard and is clearly ambitious.

I love her range of bedding. I find she is too pedantic with 'dressing' the bed a certain way with creases here and cushions, lots of em, there. Hollywood's welcome to her as long as she doesn't stop designing.:mysmilie_47:

If she's going to the US, if she's not on QVC US already, maybe she'll be bringing the wonderful world of taupe to them sometime soon?

Her company is trying to raise a million pounds via crowd funding I had an email about it yesterday.
Unfortunately I haven't got any spare cash so I won't be investing .
They are having an open event for would be investors to meet and greet with her some time next month.

Her company is trying to raise a million pounds via crowd funding I had an email about it yesterday.
Unfortunately I haven't got any spare cash so I won't be investing .
They are having an open event for would be investors to meet and greet with her some time next month.

The numbers just don't add up .. and in that case I'M OUT!

Latest posts

Back