Kelly Hoppen is a Dragon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C.H. is on at the moment and I think her hair looks fabulous. I love both the style and the colour it looks lovely. Kelly Hoppen reminds me of Micheal De Ceseare sp. and even he had the sense to have it cut shorter.

Exactly. As I've said before she's like a budgie staring at you through a bog brush.
I agree Frazz! That has to be the best showstoppingly hilarious comment of the week so far! How can I watch Dragons Den with a straight face now eh?? :mysmilie_483:

Filling Hillary's sling-backs will be a tall order, but I think the lovely Kelly and her curls will be an asset. I'm hoping for some withering put-downs :wave:

Awww, I quite like Kelly Hoppen despite her Ms Frosty Pants persona. I don't think she's reallly like that and although "she's a bit proppa yah", she's all right on QVC and nowhere near the LG posh level - which I love BTW. I like Kelly's stuff and her home philosphy, I just can't afford much of it lol. Don't watch Dragon so can't really comment but she may well spot a protege, so good luck to her.

CC

Is this the same Kelly/Kyle who flogs wigs on Idea World ????

(psssss why are my Likes/Dislike This Post buttons not showing ??)

"She's (priced) out: New Dragon Kelly Hoppen's company only pulls in £100k profit last year compared to Deborah Meaden's £40million"

Kelly and Kyle Kane on Ideal World do look very similar!
l.jpg
:talking:

Latest posts

Back