Kelly Hoppen is a Dragon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TylerX

Registered Shopper
Kelly Hoppen will be joining the new series of Dragons Den. Cant belive she is 53 yrs old, she doesnt look bad tbh not really a fan of hers thou

Interesting. I'd heard that Hilary DeVey wasn't in the next series, I assume that's who she replaces rather than Debra Meaden?

She might be quite good, except that I can't quite imagine Kelly wanting to invest in a patented system for removing screw heads from rusty bike wheels, or some of the other unglamorous ideas they have on. Will she ever invest in anything that isn't stylish and beautiful?

I'm out!

I like Hillary , it's a shame she's going, she was firm but fair . She did look a bit like Bette Davies as Baby Jane.

I can't imagine Ms Hoppen as a dragon, she doesn't even show that much enthusiasm for her own products.

Kelly Hoppen becomes a Dragon

Just read elsewhere on the Internet that Kelly Hoppen will be joining Dragon's Den for the new series. Interesting!

I like Hillary , it's a shame she's going, she was firm but fair . She did look a bit like Bette Davies as Baby Jane.

I can't imagine Ms Hoppen as a dragon, she doesn't even show that much enthusiasm for her own products.
I shall miss Hillary too LEL and her shoulder pads lol, not struck on Kelly at all!

Theo and Hillary are both leaving.

Surprised they'd have Kelly Hoppen. I can't believe she's rich enough, really. She's certainly not in the wealth league of some of the others there.

Another older woman with ridiculous hair, she looks dated and to me she looks her age.

She'd look like Little Orphan Annie if, as you are always suggesting, it is compulsory for all women past child bearing age to have their locks shorn.

Well let's hope she knows more about the products on Dragons Den that she does about her TSV's! What was it she said last time...something about she doesn't know what her TSV is until she arrives at the QVC studio lol.

I absolutely love her hair and I think she looks great for any age. I'm not keen on Hillary at all ~ Kelly will be a welcome change and bring something different to the show. Does this mean she and her wares are leaving Q? I hope not.

I think her hair is fabulous.

i like her hair too - and it deflects attention away from her enormous nose
i had noticed that the QVC camera angle usually avoids a full on side shot on her
but did once see her turn, and her nose is of Cyrnano-de-Bergerac proportions
and in a way i can admire her for focussing on the good and not having a nose job !
atta gal !

Latest posts

Back