Kim & Co Top & Scarf TSV 03/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They keep on about the sweep being the important size but as you would expect that doesn't feature on the Q webshite.

No way is this worth £58 full price.

DF looks like captain jack in that get up lol

It would look better on either Jack Sparrow or captain Jack AKA John Barrowman than on her

Even in the 70/80 that look was old fashioned. Dowdy or what? Bet she says she picked blue to match her blue eyes.

Its ok Sue Ellen. We know it was DF who shot JR. She just borrowed your jumper to make it look like you did it !
SueEllen244a.jpg

Well I was fully expecting to buy this, but I'm afraid I am not prepared to pay that price, I was hoping for something closer to £30 .... common sense prevails!

Kims was a bit long and joy could have gone up a size, but I thought they all looked pretty good in it. Having seen the price of a similar top and scarf separately I reckoned up to £50 incl pp for the tsv

I can't believe the price! I really like this top and scarf in a all the colours except yellow but there's no way l am paying that price. It just is not worth it. Also l am very unsure which size l would actually need. Think it would be XL to fit my hips but it would drown me on top! I won't be bothering with this, think l might treat myself to some Lola Rose on Friday!

I can't believe the price! I really like this top and scarf in a all the colours except yellow but there's no way l am paying that price. It just is not worth it. Also l am very unsure which size l would actually need. Think it would be XL to fit my hips but it would drown me on top! I won't be bothering with this, think l might treat myself to some Lola Rose on Friday!

My thoughts exactly!

In the website photos this top/scarf combo looks lovely, but I'm not so sure I like it from this photo I've seen on Facebook just now:

10947167_10155143959110258_1117811616477627975_n.jpg

I've not had chance to watch the presentation yet though, but will do later.

Speaking as a bit of an apple-shape I'd urge everyone to buy this tsv, (mwahaaahaahaa) so that the whole world will look apple-shaped too!

...and tomorrow I take over the world....!

There does seem to be a lot of oversized tops in the shops at the moment. The one I bought in Primark, while I really love it , I had to go down a size as my usual one swamped me. When I saw the Kim top in the flesh decided I didn't like it as too constricting round the hips.

I've watched 5 minutes of the 13 minute video online and decided I ****** hate it! I think I was naive in thinking the materials was different from the usual Kim & Co material. Maybe it is, but to me it looks the same. Definitely a no from me now.

All the marketing 'guff' about wearing it long, or 'blousing' the hem is just a cop out, - do us a favour, its just been made TOO small, and only snake hips models like Nicola can get away with this style with panache.

Normally i have to stop myself being persuaded by the fact that the models look good in it and so thinking that I will too. Phew, no danger of that this time.:mysmilie_8:

I foresee a lot of poor reviews on this. Quality is poor, sizing is poor and price is high and the cheap looking scarf doesn`t hide how old fashioned it is.

CRIKEY!!! Just noticed the regular QVC price for this TSV - £58 plus p+p! Are they having a laugh? Would people seriously consider paying that much? It will definitely be in clearance in a couple of months.

CRIKEY!!! Just noticed the regular QVC price for this TSV - £58 plus p+p! Are they having a laugh? Would people seriously consider paying that much? It will definitely be in clearance in a couple of months.

I was just going to say I cannot believe the tsv price £40 plus post for a top and scarf is crazy! But £58 is insane. Plus batwing sleeve tops aren't in anymore - most shops had them in clearance because they've had their (brief) day....

Latest posts

Back