• Kim TSV 5.jpg
    Kim TSV 5.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 193
Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Button Front Short Sleeve Blouse with Tab Detail
Item Number: 193100
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Whether you're looking for a block colour fashion staple or a glorious print patterned blouse to take you from spring right through to autumn, Kim & Co have you covered with this fantastic Brazil knit jersey top. Available in six different colour options, we love the tab detail on the short sleeves, the V-shaped neckline and the shirt-length button-front design that can be styled loose-and-casual or tucked-and-tidy to suit any occasion.

Flatter your shape - with its casual fit design and Kim's signature Brazil knit fabric, this top is a comfortable and easy to wear as it is stylish. The forgiving flowing cut will create a flattering look for all body shapes and provide a wonderfully versatile addition to your spring/summer fashion arsenal.

Find your ideal pattern - with six options to choose from, you're sure to find a design (or several) that will complement your style perfectly. The plain Khaki or Papaya options will provide a wonderful base to build a look around, while the Multi Floral and Blue Floral print patterns offer a dash of petal-strewn natural beauty, with Natural Animal and Green Leaves options available too, if floral prints aren't your thing.

• Short dolman sleeves
  • 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 111.8cm (44"), XL: 116.8cm (46"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
  • Length: XS: 66cm (26"), S: 66.7cm (26.3"), M: 67.3cm (26.5"), L: 68cm (26.8"), XL: 68.6cm (27"), 2XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 3XL: 71.1cm (28")

All measurements are approximate

I just got an email about the Kim & Co TSV and it’s definitely not the top shown in the photos?

It’s a sort of poly jersey short sleeved blouse?

I clicked on the pic/link from the email and the QVC website said page not available?

[Link in previous post seems to work fine! But it’s not the short sleeved jumper pictured above...]

Only TSV showing is a smart phone...

No interest in buying it but just FYI maybe gremlins!

Pic from email below!

165928A7-6404-4B75-B297-4C0767FAE6EC.jpeg

Last edited:
I just got an email about the Kim & Co TSV and it’s definitely not the top shown in the photos?

It’s a sort of poly jersey short sleeved blouse?

I clicked on the pic/link from the email and the QVC website said page not available?

[Link in previous post seems to work fine! But it’s not the short sleeved jumper pictured above...]

Only TSV showing is a smart phone...

No interest in buying it but just FYI maybe gremlins!

Pic from email below!

View attachment 23749
basically they didnt upload it till like the day before or so, so cause i thought id already got it then i didnt go looking for it

I got something like this in clearance last year for a fiver. It's a bit shorter and linen but it is really nice. Kim's one looks a bit cheap.

CC

Latest posts

Back