Kim & Co TSV 17/05/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with you all on this. These days I don’t watch or buy much from QVC, certainly like I used to, but I still enjoy watching depending who is on. I have to say I always find Carla Laslo a pleasure to watch and lusten to, I also wish I looked like her, she’s gorgeous and young I am now in my 70s and told last week I need to have open heart surgery or keyhole because I have age related Aortic Stenosis, but I need to have tests to see whether I need open heart surgery or keyhole depending what I am suited for after these tests are carried out, usually in the days beforehand. . I can tell you all that I am utterly terrified, I am alone and have no family, just awful, and two little dogs who are previous. I am watching Q this morning trying to take my mind off things, very glad Carla is on. I always found items from Kim that I liked but always made small, but they last for years. My jury is out on this TSV, however! I don’t think I have ever seen Carla not looking good - lucky or hard work, I don’t know!
I wish you the best possible outcome and lots of courage. I think you will be in good hands when the time comes. Carla seems to be a nice person, but the dress does not flatter her imo. It looks good on Jackie, but then everything does. Good luck and keep us posted, because I'm sure everyone here will want to know how it goes for you.

I wish you the best possible outcome and lots of courage. I think you will be in good hands when the time comes. Carla seems to be a nice person, but the dress does not flatter her imo. It looks good on Jackie, but then everything does. Good luck and keep us posted, because I'm sure everyone here will want to know how it goes for you.
Thank you Grizelda so much xx

Thank you and you’re right my dog walker can look after them if I am suitable for keyhole meaning that would only be two or three days, but if anything went wrong it coukd be several weeks and I don’t think she woukd be abke.
If that happens, and she can't commit to more than a few days, she can recommend someone else. She will not leave you in a jam at a time like this. Please try to be positive. I understand that everything seems black to you right now. It will get better. Believe this.

If that happens, and she can't commit to more than a few days, she can recommend someone else. She will not leave you in a jam at a time like this. Please try to be positive. I understand that everything seems black to you right now. It will get better. Believe this.
The girl who used to dog walk for me who moved about 15 miles away keeps in touch with me on messenger and phone, she knows my dog walker and said she would help out and not to worry too much, we'll work something out. So that has helped me a bit, thanks so much.

I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with you all on this. These days I don’t watch or buy much from QVC, certainly like I used to, but I still enjoy watching depending who is on. I have to say I always find Carla Laslo a pleasure to watch and lusten to, I also wish I looked like her, she’s gorgeous and young I am now in my 70s and told last week I need to have open heart surgery or keyhole because I have age related Aortic Stenosis, but I need to have tests to see whether I need open heart surgery or keyhole depending what I am suited for after these tests are carried out, usually in the days beforehand. . I can tell you all that I am utterly terrified, I am alone and have no family, just awful, and two little dogs who are previous. I am watching Q this morning trying to take my mind off things, very glad Carla is on. I always found items from Kim that I liked but always made small, but they last for years. My jury is out on this TSV, however! I don’t think I have ever seen Carla not looking good - lucky or hard work, I don’t know!
Whatever needs to be done we'll all be thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

You have the whole of this forum thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery, and if you happen to live in West Norfolk I'd be glad to help out with your dogs and anything else.

You have the whole of this forum thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery, and if you happen to live in West Norfolk I'd be glad to help out with your dogs and anything else.
I'd be glad to help too. Has there ever been a shout out of what areas people on here are from? I know there are a couple in Italy but just wondered if any others have reported their whereabouts. I'm in very wet (today) North East England.

The girl who used to dog walk for me who moved about 15 miles away keeps in touch with me on messenger and phone, she knows my dog walker and said she would help out and not to worry too much, we'll work something out. So that has helped me a bit, thanks so much.
I'm in Devon - if you need any help with your little dogs, shopping or just someone to talk to 🥰

♥️♥️xx

I'd be glad to help too. Has there ever been a shout out of what areas people on here are from? I know there are a couple in Italy but just wondered if any others have reported their whereabouts. I'm in very wet (today) North East England.
South Yorkshire.

Latest posts

Back