kim&co tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janie

Registered Shopper
yet more migraine inducing technicolour polyester.......:yawn:

having not watched qvc for a few weeks i was struck by the ever-shrinking joy. i think this has been mentioned on here before some time ago but i actually thought it was a different model at first. she still has a big bust but the rest of her isn't even verging on "plus size" imo. then kim mentioned she was wearing the leggings in medium.

what is the point of a plus size model who can wear a medium in of all things, leggings? sorry if this has been done to death but a bit out of touch - just back frommontrealincanada myself :happy:

Kim is particularly manic this morning too isn't she, she's doing my head in with her giggling and non stop chatter, so up the wooden hill I go x

oh that's it!!! I'm off to bed NOW! as Charlie has just described a skirt as

"its like dropping a pebble in a pond, all those ruffles, I love the dance and colours".

What a load of ruddy twaddle!!! its a skirt Charlie!!

Off I go as Kim giggles inanely to herself in the background, what is that woman on. Nighty night all xxx

just turned round to say goodnight to the cat and Charlie is now stroking the leg of a pair trousers like he's in love. crikey.com

lol! you're right spooky - kim is really in hyper-giggle mode. the sound is going down...and down.....only a matter of time before i'm on mute.

joy looks a lot smaller in real life. a 16 at the very most and she is very tall.

Kim's leggings are wonky on the sizing. I wear a large and I've a size 18 backside. I've size 20 boobs and wear a 3xl in her dresses. So Joy really did ought to be in a medium leggings at worst. Or do I have an XL in the leggings. Either way Joy doesn't have a size 18 backside that much I know. Haven't seen the TSV.

I am a massive fan,( though I can't listen to Kim), and wear her clothes almost daily.
However, this is the most dismal collection I have seen and not one thing appeals. I know you are having a bad summer over there, but these are winter colours and styles in gloomy shades....:down::down:

Same old, same old. There are loads of similar on the website including in clearance, this being one example with a whopping £4 off :mysmilie_504:

As someone said above, Joy is an average sized British woman and not a plus size.

Out of curiosity I've just put the repeat show on, I. Wish I hadn't.

Kim is verging on hysteria with that inane giggling :mysmilie_455::mysmilie_455:

I didn't think the TSV was particularly flattering - not unless you've got a shape like Posh Spice (ie: no shape at all!) - all those horizontal wavy stripes:mysmilie_468:

I am a massive fan,( though I can't listen to Kim), and wear her clothes almost daily.
However, this is the most dismal collection I have seen and not one thing appeals. I know you are having a bad summer over there, but these are winter colours and styles in gloomy shades....:down::down:

Did you hear Simon saying that they might have made a mistake on the price of the TSV ? He thinks they have under priced them:giggle:

Did you hear Simon saying that they might have made a mistake on the price of the TSV ? He thinks they have under priced them:giggle:

Muppet!
Not only is his comment inane, it is insulting too.
Some Q presenters do not seem to realise that such silly utterances say more about their intelligence than the product they are trying to sell.

Maybe he's hoping BidTV will recruit him, it's one of their popular but transparent ploys.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back