kim&co tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

17.08 pm.......
If you have a body shape similar to Julia, please look at Julia in it before making your mind up, she looks dreadful in it, so very unflattering...I have never seen her looking so bad in any outfit like this. In fact I have not seen Julia looking so bad:doh: Oily , shiny face, and dressed in an unflattering dress with horizontal lines, one of the lines makes her bust looks saggy and the coat she is wearing is also so unflattering. Isn't there anyone to advise the presenters? I wish I could tell her to get out of that outfit as soon as she gets a chance.

Last edited:
17.08 pm.......
If you have a body shape similar to Julia, please look at Julia in it before making your mind up, she looks dreadful in it, so very unflattering...I have never seen her looking so bad in any outfit like this. In fact I have not seen Julia looking so bad:doh: Oily , shiny face, and dressed in an unflattering dress with horizontal lines, one of the lines makes her bust looks saggy and the coat she is wearing is also so unflattering. Isn't there anyone to advise the presenters? I wish I could tell her to get out of that outfit as soon as she gets a chance.

I will defend her (yikes!). She probably does not have much choice in her choice of dress as it is the TSV. Kathy was wearing it earlier.

I think she looks good in the dress-smart and fits her well. Not keen on her sandals and the too- big- for -her shapeless macs would kill of anything under neath.

I think she looks good in the dress-smart and fits her well. Not keen on her sandals and the too- big- for -her shapeless macs would kill of anything under neath.
What are those awful sandals she is wearing? I'm tempted to say, run along and put the black toe posts on. These ones are far too clumpy looking

Latest posts

Back