Kim & Co 2pm Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
Why does Julia feel the need to announce on every Kim & Co show that she can wear the small or medium........................when clearly the medium is her size? :mysmilie_17:

Why does Julia feel the need to announce on every Kim & Co show that she can wear the small or medium........................when clearly the medium is her size? :mysmilie_17:

You've just said what I was thinking. Who is she trying to kid that she fits into a size small, apart from herself.

With most Kim & Co fabrics, even a plus size lady could fit into a 'small' as the fabric has a lot of stretch..... BUT..... as the saying goes..... just because one can, it doesn't mean one should.

'Sausage skin' tight is not a good look - particularly if you're carrying weight around the middle.

I see the Malteesers ad where they are using cupcakes as thrupenny bits is being run again and I've now found I can't watch it without thinking of Julia when the girl does the hair swishing and flirty eyes!

Maybe it is just me

Julia needs to look at herself side on when wearing a small and I'm sure she'd change into the medium pretty quickly (as I do). Her bust has never seen a size small for many a year. Nothing wrong with that but she looks huge half the time as her body is just stuffed into clothes that don't fit.

CC

Latest posts

Back