Julia

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The new presenter Laura Crombie really outshone Awfelia on only her second live show. Just goes to show how truly awful Dennis is! Pic of Laura...

Attachments

• 20230628_122237.jpg
    20230628_122237.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 98
Ophelia is a nice person,delboy 2sizes2small and the can’t be bothered Jill,have been doing this presentation lark for a long time and are still awful,so rather than single out one person,look at them as a collective group.(this includes the men)
Not very good and lucky to be working !

'For you, for you,' over and over. No outshining there.
Two live shows under her belt and after criticism on Fakebook Laura slowed down. Two years of Dennis and she hasn't improved much still 'love,love,love',talking over the guest & too fast...speaks volumes.

Ophelia is a nice person,delboy 2sizes2small and the can’t be bothered Jill,have been doing this presentation lark for a long time and are still awful,so rather than single out one person,look at them as a collective group.(this includes the men)
Not very good and lucky to be working !
You know her then? She gets more complaints than anyone else and has only presented one TSV🙄. The other's have been there years,so they must be doing something right🤷🏼‍♀️

It was my post, I must be spending too many holidays in Florida !!! I’m also a fan of US crime dramas on Channel 5 USA so I’ve obviously picked up the lingo !!!

CC I don’t want to upset you but my niece and her brand-new husband are on their honeymoon at this very minute, on board an RCL Med cruise. 😍 their first time and they’re very impressed.
Awww, they'll have a great time. My cruise was around the Med and I didn't know if I would like cruising but I loved it. We might get to go again next year. Patsy and Kit have a fab holiday, can't wait to hear all about it :D

CC

Awww, they'll have a great time. My cruise was around the Med and I didn't know if I would like cruising but I loved it. We might get to go again next year. Patsy and Kit have a fab holiday, can't wait to hear all about it :D

CC
Paid for it yesterday.😁,not going until the beginning of October.
Payments get earlier every year.

IMO, she's only 'improved' because she's learnt some stock phrases and vocabulary, and now sort of knows when to use them. Take her off piste, and she'd be completely clueless. She still can't even pronounce basic words, and her general ignorance of the most basic of topics is just baffling. I'm surprised she can get dressed in the morning on her own.

Both Ophelia and Annaliese were as bad as each other. But they couldn't fire both of them...

I don't think Annaliese was fired, I think she left to do a different kind of job - not sure what! She wasn't that great at sales presenting because it was always all about her and not the product.

CC

IMO, she's only 'improved' because she's learnt some stock phrases and vocabulary, and now sort of knows when to use them. Take her off piste, and she'd be completely clueless. She still can't even pronounce basic words, and her general ignorance of the most basic of topics is just baffling. I'm surprised she can get dressed in the morning on her own.

Both Ophelia and Annaliese were as bad as each other. But they couldn't fire both of them...
Annaliese was fun, but much too ad lib for QVC. I can't believe that any brand, presenter, BA, or model would not be out the door pronto if their product or style of selling did not work. So, if this is true, and I think it is, Ophelia is considered to be good at her job!! PS I agree she's learned her script but in this, she's not much different from the others who repeat the same old phrases.

Annaliese was fun, but much too ad lib for QVC. I can't believe that any brand, presenter, BA, or model would not be out the door pronto if their product or style of selling did not work. So, if this is true, and I think it is, Ophelia is considered to be good at her job!! PS I agree she's learned her script but in this, she's not much different from the others who repeat the same old phrases.
Maybe Ophelia has been training with Jill Franks and learnt that all you have to do is show that you are absolutely useless at absolutely everything and you will go far.

I've got to agree with you about Ophelia, but once Annaliese eventually calmed down and became a pretty good presenter, she left as she got a gig on mainstream, I think she popped up on This Morning a few times.

Latest posts

Back