Kim Parrish clothing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was considering buying this cardigan, so looked on the web....no measurements....waited for Anne Dawson to present this item......no measurements....silly c*w...I was so annoyed. It sold out I think and I am so sick of sending stuff back, I was not going to take the risk. :mysmilie_73:

They do this often...present clothing and just expect the customer to take their chances.

I was considering buying this cardigan, so looked on the web....no measurements....waited for Anne Dawson to present this item......no measurements....silly c*w...I was so annoyed. It sold out I think and I am so sick of sending stuff back, I was not going to take the risk. :mysmilie_73:

They do this often...present clothing and just expect the customer to take their chances.

As long as it's not the rainbow knit half sleeve job that's on at the moment - I don't think I've ever seen such an odd looking garment for a long time!!

Well the item in question has sold out and I didn't get a chance to look at it. A friend called in for coffee so I didn't see the show.

I will take that as a sign and my money is safe. :mysmilie_697:

Well the item in question has sold out and I didn't get a chance to look at it. A friend called in for coffee so I didn't see the show.

I will take that as a sign and my money is safe. :mysmilie_697:

I move in mysterious ways don't you know BG.:mysmilie_701:

Cannot believe that they are charging £44 + P&P for a two pack of leggings and selling out in many sizes.

I thought they were very very badly made and if qvc can't hide it, they must be terrible.

Oh yeah? Well you were not moving in mysterious ways yesterday when I was in M&S buying 6 bras and 6 pairs of knickers!:mysmilie_17:

I was off duty yesterday, I'm allowed one day off a week aren't I?
6 bras and 6 knickers in M&S? Did you win the lottery then?!!!

I was off duty yesterday, I'm allowed one day off a week aren't I?
6 bras and 6 knickers in M&S? Did you win the lottery then?!!!

I wish! I hate shopping for bras (and clothes). You need somebody there to adjust the straps, get a different size or style so I usually can't be bothered. But took a notion yesterday to give M&S another go after spending over an hour with them last year trying to get a bra to fit properly.

I was quite shocked that I got so many. The girl helping me did a fantastic job and brought me styles that I thought I wouldn't be able to wear. Although I did have to go up a back size and down a cup size.

I got two packs of two and two single ones. But the best thing was that if you spent £35 on lingerie you got £5 discount. Couldn't believe it when my bill came to £75! The lady at the till was very good when I said that I should have put my items through as two separate purchases. She cancelled some items and put them through again so that I got another £5 discount. And better still I had remembered to bring my Christmas gift voucher with me so I didn't have to hand over any cash. :mysmilie_1009:

I wish! I hate shopping for bras (and clothes). You need somebody there to adjust the straps, get a different size or style so I usually can't be bothered. But took a notion yesterday to give M&S another go after spending over an hour with them last year trying to get a bra to fit properly.

I was quite shocked that I got so many. The girl helping me did a fantastic job and brought me styles that I thought I wouldn't be able to wear. Although I did have to go up a back size and down a cup size.

I got two packs of two and two single ones. But the best thing was that if you spent £35 on lingerie you got £5 discount. Couldn't believe it when my bill came to £75! The lady at the till was very good when I said that I should have put my items through as two separate purchases. She cancelled some items and put them through again so that I got another £5 discount. And better still I had remembered to bring my Christmas gift voucher with me so I didn't have to hand over any cash. :mysmilie_1009:
OK, good explanation BG.:mysmilie_687:

Cannot believe that they are charging £44 + P&P for a two pack of leggings and selling out in many sizes.

M&s Portfolio leggings are fab and only £12.....why pay £10 more per pair??? You can get them sent to you too for less P&P

For the stuff I saw, and some of it I thought was ok, I thought were ridiculously, and boringly overpriced! Come on QVC pay a bit more attention to the V in your name..Nobody needs to pay £44 (& p&p of course) for a couple of pairs of leggings for heaven's sake!

I saw a couple of blouses which I though looked great on the hanger, and may have been tempted (but for the silly price) until I saw them being modelled...they were skin flippin' tight! fitting like a snug tee shirt...hopeless!

I think this is one of the worst ranges on QVC. It would look great if you're of stick insect proportions but awful on anyone with any curves or shape to them. All the shirts were too short, that cardigan was fine if you were about 2ft tall, the big batwing jumper was so wide across the bust and skinny ribbed round the bottom you'd have to be a really weird shape to wear it and as for that grey, boyfriend jacket, when Amica (sp) modelled it, it looked as though it has been dragged out from the bottom of a jumble sale bag and thrown on her, it was so ill-fitting and creased, the shoulders looked most odd from the back and those cuffs were totally scruffy. I thought it hysterical when Kim Parrish said she wanted a range of clothes she could actually wear. There wasn't a single item in her range that I could wear.

I think this is one of the worst ranges on QVC. It would look great if you're of stick insect proportions but awful on anyone with any curves or shape to them. All the shirts were too short, that cardigan was fine if you were about 2ft tall, the big batwing jumper was so wide across the bust and skinny ribbed round the bottom you'd have to be a really weird shape to wear it and as for that grey, BOYFRIEND jacket, when Amica (sp) modelled it, it looked as though it has been dragged out from the bottom of a jumble sale bag and thrown on her, it was so ill-fitting and creased, the shoulders looked most odd from the back and those cuffs were totally scruffy. I thought it hysterical when Kim Parrish said she wanted a range of clothes she could actually wear. There wasn't a single item in her range that I could wear.

I'm glad you mentioned that...If I caught my boyfriend wearing something like that, I'd get him carted off lol! And Jacket? That was a bit of a misnomer too...it might be shaped like a jacket, but it's a cardi....a jacket as far as I'm concerned is outerwear....and I wouldn't wear that outside! I'd be afraid someone would see me for a start! Yup bottom of the laundry basket....you've hit the nail on the head!

Latest posts

Back