Kim Parrish clothing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK I know most of us blow a big :mysmilie_31: at QVC fashion but I saw this on one of the models this morning and thought it looked quite flattering:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144667

I saw Anne Dawson wearing that earlier in the day when I was channel hopping and she looked dreadful in it. Really scruffy and sloppy, rather than smart.

The only good thing about this range was that the sizes seemed true (ie XS was an 8-10, rather than a 12-14!)

* stand up and waves arms in the air* My name is Love A'kin and I've got some Kim Parrish!:mysmilie_17:

Quite a lot of it actually. (And I wear it all the time! :D)

Although, watching the shows yesterday has given me a complex that the stitching along the "lettuce edges" is much more visible than I thought it was! :eek:

I have the Kim Parrish Long Sleeve Cross Over Empire Line Tunic in Berry and Brown and the Kim Parrish Buckle Detail Cardi & Cami Set in Brown and Black.

I love them and I wear them all the time. The fabric doesn't have any bulk to it so it layers up nicely - and the stretch means it moves with you. I find the Cardi & Cami set really flattering. I wear it for off duty days off, working at home, evenings out etc...

On the down side the fabric goes a little bit shiny if you put it under pressure (It is stretched over my bust and my upper arms (and probably my shoulders but I can't see that bit!) If I wear the empire waistband where it's s'posed to be on my ribcage just under my bust I show off far too much boobage but that might not be the case for someone of a different build. (The other ladies who reviewed it didn't mention it.)

These tops are as comfy as a sweatshirt or T shirt but much smarter looking. I was s'posed to be working at home the other day when something happened and I got called in for a meeting asap and I didn't even change. I went in to work in my Kim Parrish tops layered up (Berry and Brown) over my George Simonton Pull on Trouser in chocolate! One of the girls told me I looked lovely (but that's probably cos she knew I'd been dragged in and she's lovely!) and nobody said anything bitchy such as "you look comfy" or anything - considering I was head to toe in stretch polyester and viscose! I did have "I mean business" boots on though! (Ecco comfies in my bag!)

Depending on what size you are it might be worth looking on eBay. There's usually a bit of Kim Parrish on there. (I picked up my second black set and my Berry tunic on The Bay. Sizing is on the generous side. (L fits me and whilst my waist is a 14-16 my boobs, shoulders, upper arms, hips, thighs, and tummy usually need a 16 - 18)

BTW Next leggings are pretty good and only £8! My daughter lives in the Tall ones.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back