King;s Realm Meat, Just wondered what you thought and the Taste

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Few years ago I fell for the Scottish (Buccleuch) Christmas TSV. It was fine, but nothing special. As many have said, no better or worse than your local butcher. How regretful paying such an astronomical price for our Christmas dinner (and that was before the p&p). I must have been :mysmilie_854: Never again!

For seven pounds odd per 8 Andrews sausage should be very impressive. Worked out that those cured pork chops worked out at about 22 pounds per kilo. Ocados hereford free range chops are 8.99 per kilo. To pay that much I would expect them to be organic and to specify exactly where they have come from.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
At that price I would expect a celebrity chef to be included in the price. lol.....

They also said this morning, they have sent out items to people to try, put up on the screen some of the reviews, but they are not on the website, think after considering carefully, I might wait and use my local butcher

I feel passionately that we must support our small, independent butchers. They're disappearing from the high street and it's such a shame.
The meat is almost always better than supermarket stuff that's not been hung properly or matured. So often the meat is way cheaper too.
Go on, try your local butcher this week:wave::up:

Interestingly,I could not find a web site for Kings Realm. Surely if a company had prodcuts that were that good they would want to boast about their fabulous products. Buccleugh who used to be on QVC at least did.

On the sausage front. Andrew didn't mention how much meat content was in the sausages, they may contain decent cuts of meat but if it is only 50-60 % then they are not worth having.
Also on the Andrew front, I think he gives the impression he works for the brand, I certainly thought he did when he presented for Buccleu. Then up he pops again with Kings Realm saying how wonderful they are.

Perhaps he will be the new face of Morrisons whizzing around the meat counters with his trolley now they have got rid of Richard Hammond.
Kim.

Perhaps he will be the new face of Morrisons whizzing around the meat counters with his trolley now they have got rid of Richard Hammond.
Kim.

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::sad::mysmilie_468:

I think its bizarre that they've had Andrew on with THREE different brands in probably as many years.

Interestingly,I could not find a web site for Kings Realm. Surely if a company had prodcuts that were that good they would want to boast about their fabulous products. Buccleugh who used to be on QVC at least did.

I assumed it was QVC's own brand like Northern Nights etc..

Latest posts

Back