ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

King's Realm Premium 1.6kg Assorted Meat, Sausage & Burger Taster Selection
Item Number: 833224
QVC Price £33.75
Try Me Price £27.82
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

King's Realm Premium Assorted Meat Taster Selection. Contains a delicious range of chicken breast, bacon, sirloin steaks, burgers and sausages. Cook outside on the barbecue or indoors with the oven; create a mouth-watering dinner for the whole family with King's Realm. Direct despatch: allow 5-7 working days for delivery. Delivery mainland UK excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands.

* Delivered frozen and packaged in ice
* Eat within four days of defrosting

Contains:

* 2 x chicken breasts stuffed with Somerset brie and wrapped in bacon (150g)
* 2 x hand-trimmed sirloin steaks (113g)
* 2 x steak burgers (170g)
* 8 x pork cumberland sausages (454g)
* 2 x pork, apple and somerset cider burgers (170g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.833224

Never tried KR products but if they're anything like Buccleuch then they most definitely aren't worth the money. Only tried the latter once, years ago, just out of curiosity more than anything else and I was not impressed.

We NEED TO SUPPORT our local Butchers to keep them in our High Streets and not line the pockets of these people who charge ridiculous prices for inferior quality food.

I must admit that I can not get my head around buying frozen meat as premium meat. Rather go to my local butchers, of which there are now so few, who can tell me where it came from and it is fresh. But it must obviously sell on QVC as they keep bringing it out. Who buys it? It seems so expensive to me

Ye Gods, thats just shy of £35 inc. delivery for 2 lumps of chicken, 2 bits of steak, 4 burgers and a pack of sausages, and that's supposed to be on special offer...
I like a nice tasty bit of meat as much as the next girl (whaaaaaattt????!!! :angel:) but thats daylight bliddy robbery.

The reviews on the QVC website say it all really , majority are 1 or 2 star reviews. This line makes me laugh "create a mouth-watering dinner for the whole family with King's Realm." How the hell do they work that one out? & you've got more chance of finding Lord Lucan than you have of finding a filling in the range of stuffed chicken breasts according to reviews...

I stick to my Butcher , He's got lovely meat :sweat::blush::nod::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_17: .

Avoid Kings Realm at all costs!!

The reviews on the QVC website say it all really , majority are 1 or 2 star reviews. This line makes me laugh "create a mouth-watering dinner for the whole family with King's Realm." How the hell do they work that one out? & you've got more chance of finding Lord Lucan than you have of finding a filling in the range of stuffed chicken breasts according to reviews...

I stick to my Butcher , He's got lovely meat :sweat::blush::nod::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_17: .

Avoid Kings Realm at all costs!!

Really? Sounds like you've tried his sausage and been more than happy..........:wink:

I also prefer my local butcher. He's got a variety of sausages, quite often has different offers on and gives advice on different recipes as well. And I just adore his hogs pudding! :mysmilie_17:

I've not tried my butcher's hog yet, I must bear that in mind next time I'm enquiring about his meaty offerings. I am a fan of a nice broad meaty hand stuffed sausage though. Very satisfying.

I've not tried my butcher's hog yet, I must bear that in mind next time I'm enquiring about his meaty offerings. I am a fan of a nice broad meaty hand stuffed sausage though. Very satisfying.

Certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination..........:wink:

Some of the reviews for the KR stuff on the website seriously leave a lot to be desired, people seem to slate it yet it comes back to air time and again. The demos aren't up to much and the meat always looks undercooked to me...

Not that I'd buy anything but I see that questions asking if the chicken is free range are unanswered. I also asked a question about the pork yesterday and that has been rejected. No surprise really! Oh, and I wasn't rude asking about the width of the sausages-lol

Thank you ladies for brightening up what has been the most abysmal day!

This thread should be stickied (as it were) because it is downright hysterical.

If you want to try "premium meat", then as so many have said cultivate a relationship with your local butcher.

You'll receive it fresh not frozen (oo-err!!), and will be prepared for you as per your individual request.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back