Kipling Black patent bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pepperonicat

Registered Shopper
I couldn't resist it! my xmas pressie and can't wait to get it now. £209 on ebags so what a good price too. i will use it EVERY day.

yippppeeee

Well done - I got the Sophie bag from QVC oto in Suede. It is so well made. You will love it.

It's a lovely bag. Well done!

I looked at it with longing, but since I bought the Stone Mountain TSV and two smaller bags as presents, I'm having to exercise a little restraint...

Kipling Black Patent bag

I have ordered the Sophie in suede. love at first sight. I SO ca.n;t afford it, but waiting for a lot of refunds to come through

All their leather bags look just gorgeous.

I have ordered the Sophie in suede. love at first sight. I SO ca.n;t afford it, but waiting for a lot of refunds to come through
QUOTE]
Just had a look at it, Ruth it is gorgeous. Is it the brown one? Having something of that quality will be an investment.

I want, I want, but having bought the last Kipling TSV plus the Stone Mountain one, and another Kipling from Ebay I am trying to restrain myself!

Kipling Black Patent Bag

QUOTE]
Just had a look at it, Ruth it is gorgeous. Is it the brown one? Having something of that quality will be an investment.

I want, I want, but having bought the last Kipling TSV plus the Stone Mountain one, and another Kipling from Ebay I am trying to restrain myself!

haaving second thoughts now, it has some mixed reviews. did like the stone mountain TSV but thought as it is so deep, it would be difficult to find things. do not go out to work, so no need to carry too much stuff. east-west bags seem to suit me better than north-south, altho I do have a lovely stone mountain bag, which was not on this time.

Haaving second thoughts now, it has some mixed reviews. did like the stone mountain TSV but thought as it is so deep, it would be difficult to find things. do not go out to work, so no need to carry too much stuff. east-west bags seem to suit me better than north-south, altho I do have a lovely stone mountain bag, which was not on this time.
Yes, I saw that some of the more recent reviews weren't enthusiastic, but they seemed to be from people who hadn't understood what sort of bag they were buying.

I liked the Stone Mountain TSV because I need a bag with plenty of compartments. And I like to carry a book and a notebook with me always. Useful when stuck on the underground!

I still think it looks incredibly smart. If there's an issue with the weight, you can always send it back.

Just to let you know, the suede Sophie is not heavy at all. I think it looks extremely expensive and luxurious. It is not a small bag and it's perfect for every day or special occasions. If you have trouble with the zips, use candle wax on them. The handles are stiff, but I think it is a perfect shoulder bag for me and they will soften with age, but they are not thick and look the part. I like it, but it is all down to personal taste. I'd love the leather one too!

Just to let you know, the suede Sophie is not heavy at all. I think it looks extremely expensive and luxurious. It is not a small bag and it's perfect for every day or special occasions. If you have trouble with the zips, use candle wax on them. The handles are stiff, but I think it is a perfect shoulder bag for me and they will soften with age, but they are not thick and look the part. I like it, but it is all down to personal taste. I'd love the leather one too!

thank you very much satis and ringtree. SOLD!

I am using the Kipling velvet Katie for every day, and I really love it. but when I go out for the day, mostly to dog shows, I need lots of pockets to hold catalogues and all the other junk one accumulates, not to mention sandwich and make up! Oh yes, was forgetting ........ an umbrella ( can't possibly go to the NEC without one!) and a bottle of........water, or maybe something stronger.

thanks, you are so so helpful.

Latest posts

Back