Kipling TSV 15/1/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the print too, warwa, but it isn't anywhere near big enough for all the junk I cart around.

I take a big bag to work with me, but recently I've started wanting to take smaller bags out (to the shops, cinema etc.)

I also went off Kipling, but this might tempt me back.

M-F has just posted this:

Hi Ladies happy new year if I haven't spoken to you already! :) I will post a video early next week so you can take a better look. It's going to be under £40!!! It comes in 3 solid colours and 3 prints. Lovely style inspired by best selling classics like reth & breezer (it does remind me of deena too). See you Friday! Xx

"It's going to be under £40!!!"

The TSV last January was a small, cross body bag and was under £40 including the p&p. I was kinda hoping this would be the same, but it doesn't sound like it.

Does anyone think the price will change?
I order the last SBC TSV when it said 'special price' but on TSV day it was another couple of quid cheaper.

The measurements on the Q page seem to differ from the ones on this thread. According to Q its much bigger. Personally I doubt it.

Does anyone think the price will change?
I order the last SBC TSV when it said 'special price' but on TSV day it was another couple of quid cheaper.

no thats the price & that price didnt change as the only one that was messed up with that was the auto-delivery option which when it came on the web said £35 but it should of been £32.98 but they did quickly fix that

Kipling Brac Zip Top Small Handbag with Front Zip Pouch
Item Number: 157177
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

A small adjustable cross-body bag from Kipling with plenty of space including the usual media pockets as well as a large central compartment with an inner organiser. The ideal companion for day trips, weekends away or everyday use, this spacious and versatile bag is designed to be both functional and practical with a stylish twist.

Co-ordinate your look - this fantastic design has been especially created for QVC, with six designs; three colours and three prints, only available at QVC - embrace the coming season with this fashionable bag.

Stay organised on the go - this versatile design can either be worn cross-body or as a shoulder bag and has a host of compartments and pockets, perfect for keeping make up, day-to-day essentials and small items, such as keys or coins, neat and organised.

Monkey keyring accessory
Branded badge and zip pulls
100% polyester
Clean with damp cloth
Bag (h x w x d): 40cm x 60cm x 30cm (15.7" x 23.6" x 11.8")
Strap drop: 95cm - 183cm (37.4" - 72")

Colour options:

Ivory Paisley - designed especially for QVC
Red Lace - designed especially for QVC
Peach Feather - designed especially for QVC
Peach
True Blue
Light Stone

Behind the brand
Kipling has been creating fashionable, high-quality bags and accessories for over 25 years. Named after the well-travelled author Rudyard Kipling, the brand encompasses all that is fun and adventurous. Every bag comes with a signature monkey keyring, each one with its own name.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157177

Ooh, I like this design of bag - the small pockets in the front should be good for lip balm and tissues. It's also got a pocket on the back.

There's a video on SCW's link where MF shows us around the bag.

Ordinarily I'd think this would be too small for me but - with the range of outer pockets - I think I'm going to give it a go... in ivory paisley (ducks down to avoid looks of disdain).

Edited to add: just had an email saying the TSV is available to buy early so the price on the web will be the TSV price.

I have a small cross body kipling called Haru, which looks quite similar to this, although I suspect it is a little smaller than the TSV. I use it on hols, when I only need to carry a few things. Bought mine from Amazon though.

edit to add, just watched the video and the TSV is a lot bigger than my Haru.

no thats the price & that price didnt change as the only one that was messed up with that was the auto-delivery option which when it came on the web said £35 but it should of been £32.98 but they did quickly fix that

Not quick enough for me because although I have got a refund for the actual TSV, QVC have said I will have to pay the £35 plus postage if I continue with the auto delivery!!! Also, without wanting to high jack the thread - do you know when the actual deliveries are due? Thanks.

I also actually quite like the ivory paisley pattern, though common sense has prevailed and I'm not in the market for any more bags.

I've just been on QVC's website & noticed not one colour option has sold out yet. In years gone by this wouldn't be the case. Although I have bought this bag, I think it's overpriced for what it is. I'm thinking that & the lack of EZ pays is the reason for the stock levels, especially as the bag went on sale early.

Latest posts

Back