Kipling TSV 15/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reflexgirl you are right - I received mine this morning and it is not the same as the one shown or pictured on the website - it is definitely green!!!!

I really liked the look of the fresh aqua turquoise shown during the tsv - I have not decided whether to keep it yet. Bummer!

I have mine sitting (still in its bag) on a chair in the living room so that I keep getting a look at it - see if it grows on me. May have to take it out of bag and fill it properly to get a proper "feeling".

Received my yellow one today also. Am in agreement, with you Akimbo. I ordered the tsv and another bag which is NOT for qvc only - the breezer white floral (fab design), and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! the yellow tsv has cotton threads trailing from the internal pockets. The 2 side zips don't have the regular rubber covering, and there is no extra fabric re-inforcement where the straps are sewn onto the bag. Unless they are side by side, it would be difficult to tell, but the "for QVC only" bags are deffo an inferior product.

Will I keep my yellow tsv, hmmmmm at the moment its only the colour that's tempting me, because I don't have a yellow one.

on the kipling website there is a sale on and there is this really summery yellow called honeydew its gorgeous. all at 50% off. i was eyeing up some bags and i hate colour but this was pretty.

I got my TSV in Breeze and I absolutely love it. I think it's a great, different, design and I love the colour.

I have seen several of you being unhappy (?) about the. Breeze colour. When they first showed this colour they called it "turquoise" (on a bag some months ago, a very small OTO bag) and then they renamed the colour very quickly to "Breeze". Marie-Francoise always referred to it as an aqua-blue but I never agreed. I never saw it as a blue colour (neither on TV in various bags nor on the website). It's a green colour to me. Not an aqua colour at all but ...hard to describe, more like a bright pastel mint perhaps? I have this colour in the Goldra bag and really love it and I knew I wanted more of it.

I guess we can all have different settings on our TVs and monitors (and see colours slightly different in person too) but I kept being so surprised when all the presenters described it as aqua. In my eyes it's not a blue, aqua or turquoise colour at all, but a really nice minty green :)

Sorry to hear some of you are unhappy with it and I hope the colour will grow on you. I was tempted with the yellow one (and do kinda still want it!) but I am also happy at the same time because I think it was by far the nicest most summery choice in the TSV.

on the kipling website there is a sale on and there is this really summery yellow called honeydew its gorgeous. all at 50% off. i was eyeing up some bags and i hate colour but this was pretty.

THANKS FOR THAT ! Have just ordered a honeydew cross body for£24 and free p&p ! nearly ordered the same style in leather for £60, which was what I paid for the tsv incl postage !! TSV now on its way back !!!

did you know that Macy's now ships (only certain products) to the UK? I ordered a kipling bag off there a few weeks ago for a friends birthday - they wanted one in a print I'd had from out there, it arrived within a couple of days and was perfect packaged etc...

Yes indeed, I haven't been to NY for donkeys' years, I've had the ones I've bought from Macy's sent over. And like you, I found they've only taken two or three days to arrive. Very reasonable prices too.

I'm very tempted with quite a few of their new prints of the season, they have a fab american flag design and some quite interesting floral prints... oh we really need a Macy's in the UK!!

My favourite print of all time came from Macys. Can't remember what it was called, but they're still showing the Syro on the website in it - although they don't have any in that actual print any more. It's a print of flowers, purple pansies, but it looks as though it's been handpainted when you see it. I always get comments when I use it and I really wish they'd do prints like that over here. If you're interested you'll be able to see it if you search "Kipling Syro".

Well I received both my yellow TSVs this morning - the one I ordered on Waitlist and the one that showed available at about 03:30 on Sunday morning! I've only opened one, but I'm luckier than some of you because there are no dangling threads etc. and the quality doesn't look any different from the bags I've bought direct from Kipling or other suppliers. I wonder if they're made in more than one factory, and the quality isn't uniform because of that?

Have to say I really love the yellow, it's really bright and beautiful. I've used it today, and I can honestly say that I've never, ever had so many admiring comments over a bag as I've had today for this one. People just *love* the colour. It was called "lovely", "beautiful", "gorgeous" and every other adjective you can think of. Definitely a success, and only one will be going back.

. . . I guess we can all have different settings on our TVs and monitors (and see colours slightly different in person too) but I kept being so surprised when all the presenters described it as aqua. In my eyes it's not a blue, aqua or turquoise colour at all, but a really nice minty green :)

Same here Anso, minty green on my telly too.

Received my yellow one today also. Am in agreement, with you Akimbo. I ordered the tsv and another bag which is NOT for qvc only - the breezer white floral (fab design), and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! the yellow tsv has cotton threads trailing from the internal pockets. The 2 side zips don't have the regular rubber covering, and there is no extra fabric re-inforcement where the straps are sewn onto the bag. Unless they are side by side, it would be difficult to tell, but the "for QVC only" bags are deffo an inferior product.

Will I keep my yellow tsv, hmmmmm at the moment its only the colour that's tempting me, because I don't have a yellow one.

Breezer is a QVC only bag!!

It must have been another one I've got then ! there are so many bl....dy names I cant keep up !!! and don't get me started on the sodding monkeys !!

If anyone is returning a citrus yellow TSV bag could I buy it (PayPal) from you instead pretty please? Direct message me if so please. I'd be so grateful. Was not feeling well on the evening of the TSV and had to go to bed and was very upset to have missed out on the yellow in the morning. Got the Breeze which I wanted but I also wanted the Citrus Yellow. Thanks to anyone who can help :)

Hi
my yellow one is all packed up and ready to go. I don't have a paypal account though, and how do I direct message you with my details (if you want it, that is) ?

Hi
my yellow one is all packed up and ready to go. I don't have a paypal account though, and how do I direct message you with my details (if you want it, that is) ?

Thank you so much. PayPal would have been best/easiest but I'm sure we can work it out. I will send you a Private Message (you'll find the Private Messages section near the top of the page, above all the posts but below the big advert....see it?) so just let me know if you get it... :)

Hi

Thank you so much. PayPal would have been best/easiest but I'm sure we can work it out. I will send you a Private Message (you'll find the Private Messages section near the top of the page, above all the posts but below the big advert....see it?) so just let me know if you get it... :)

I tried to send you a message but it says your private message quota is filled. Can you clear your inbox a bit and let me know and then I will try again please? Or you can message me instead and give me your e-mail address, just click on my name and then you will get an option to send me a Private Message. Thanks :)

I have mine sitting (still in its bag) on a chair in the living room so that I keep getting a look at it - see if it grows on me. May have to take it out of bag and fill it properly to get a proper "feeling".

The Breeze colour IS growing on me. I wore navy today, with turquoise jewellery and it looked really nice in actual fact. Maybe I was a bit hasty is saying it was a cheap green - I dont think that now - I know I'm fickle!! :mysmilie_11:The only thing is I wish it had the chunky zip pulls on all the zips.

Mine's arrived and it's a keeper, love it! Went for the Blue Monkey Mania - reflexgirl, I looked at it and thought "ooh, different zips.." (small things & small minds..!) - they wouldn't lie flat if they used the usual chunky ones I suppose. All in all, very pleased with my purchase.

Oh bottom...I went for a look and searched for my current fave, the Gabbie...but it doesn't seem to be in the sale!

Mine's arrived and it's a keeper, love it! Went for the Blue Monkey Mania - reflexgirl, I looked at it and thought "ooh, different zips.." (small things & small minds..!) - they wouldn't lie flat if they used the usual chunky ones I suppose. All in all, very pleased with my purchase.

Glad you like yours BM! You know you're absolutely right about the thinner zip pulls - I was just playing about with my bag and thought the same, they do tuck away nicely dont they which they would not do if they had the black circle pulls. I like the 2 other velcro pockets too for just popping my glasses into when in the shops etc and for shopping list etc - nice not to have to keep unzipping to get at those things.

got my black tsv today and have tried it for 24 hrs and sent it back this afternoon.the whole bag was just weird!!

Latest posts

Back