Kipling TSV 15/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still waiting for mine, takes longer to reach Spain. Ordered the Cafe latte. Also waiting for the Garan in pink monkey mania and have just succeded in buying the matching Brownie purse off a Facebook page! Must control myself!!

Mine arrived yesterday, amazingly quick!
I'd ordered two, partly cos I couldn't decide & had trouble ordering through the website so one should have been wait list but both turned up! The yellow & the turquoise, though agree it's green rather than the turquoise I'd hoped for.
First thought was both going back, just didn't seem as good quality as my other Kiplings but not sure now. I like the many big compartments, still not sure about the colours. I'll probably dither & forgo the quick return to get the postage refunded.

I tried to send you a message but it says your private message quota is filled. Can you clear your inbox a bit and let me know and then I will try again please? Or you can message me instead and give me your e-mail address, just click on my name and then you will get an option to send me a Private Message. Thanks :)

Hiya
I checked my inbox, and there were only 5 messages in it ! so don't know how many they class as 'filled'.

Anyway, I wrote you a long message, including my email address to your Private Messages, and then after hitting the 'send' button, I was told the same thing ! that your inbox was filled to capacity!!!

Don't know what we do now. Obviously the system on here isn't working. We could meet under the clock at Kings Cross with a carnation between our teeth and stuffed dog under each arm !

I know being a VIP member gains the forum member a much bigger PM storage allowance (is it 500?) but I've no idea what the basic allowance is. Maybe Sazza or Graham will be along soon to help you out?

Hiya
I checked my inbox, and there were only 5 messages in it ! so don't know how many they class as 'filled'.

Anyway, I wrote you a long message, including my email address to your Private Messages, and then after hitting the 'send' button, I was told the same thing ! that your inbox was filled to capacity!!!

Don't know what we do now. Obviously the system on here isn't working. We could meet under the clock at Kings Cross with a carnation between our teeth and stuffed dog under each arm !

Ha ha :) That is so weird that neither of us can send messages. I have to be honest though as I've also had contact with someone else on here with a spare yellow TSV bag, someone who did manage to send me a message. I'm waiting to hear back from this person. So now I don't know what to do or how to solve this...

I went back into Clarks today and bought two more of the Aspen bags (still reduced to £5.99), so I now have the denim blue that I bought last week, and a pink (akin to Kipling's Grape shade) and a dark purple..rather like an aubergine. That's four bags in eight days...I'd better go and have a lie down..!

Ha ha :) That is so weird that neither of us can send messages. I have to be honest though as I've also had contact with someone else on here with a spare yellow TSV bag, someone who did manage to send me a message. I'm waiting to hear back from this person. So now I don't know what to do or how to solve this...

I wont return mine just yet then, so let me know how you get on. If you have no luck with the other person, then we'll try and find a way around it. Otherwise if you are happy with the arrangements from other person, then I'll return mine.

Aaaaah just returned to my Inbox, and have seen a little box that says only 5 messages allowed ! - so have cleared it. Ah well, we all learn something new every day !!

I went back into Clarks today and bought two more of the Aspen bags (still reduced to £5.99), so I now have the denim blue that I bought last week, and a pink (akin to Kipling's Grape shade) and a dark purple..rather like an aubergine. That's four bags in eight days...I'd better go and have a lie down..!

That made me laugh. I have just received the Lyneth bag in the black flower print (bought on TSV day). A couple of weeks ago I bought 2 The Sak bags plus a wristlet, the kipling TSV, plus the one today - oh and about a month ago I bought the the Kalye bag in floral leopard and the Sevrine bag in navy with pink flowers from Kipling direct! And I love them all!! Do you think we need Bag Counselling??

Mine arrived very quickly, don't mind the bag but the pink multi print is just too much now I've seen it in real life. Will be going back under DSR.

That made me laugh. I have just received the Lyneth bag in the black flower print (bought on TSV day). A couple of weeks ago I bought 2 The Sak bags plus a wristlet, the kipling TSV, plus the one today - oh and about a month ago I bought the the Kalye bag in floral leopard and the Sevrine bag in navy with pink flowers from Kipling direct! And I love them all!! Do you think we need Bag Counselling??

You better reserve a place for me as well. On TSV day I bought the sunglass case, makeup bag, plus 4 bags, but not the TSV as it looked a bit big for me.

Mine arrived very quickly, don't mind the bag but the pink multi print is just too much now I've seen it in real life. Will be going back under DSR.

Funny you saying that about the print as I liked the look of it and went for the Enora in it, as I really like the style of the bag, but have to say didn't like the print at all when it arrived, I agree it is far too much and too "busy" looking, I sent mine back today, shame as l do love the Enora, that's three bags I have returned this year as I didn't like them in the "flesh" I should really learn my lesson by now :headbang:

Any chance of a photo of this Aspen?

Very probably reflexgirl...maybe a block booking! I was tempted with a Sak one I saw in T K Maxx last Friday, but I did resist!

:mysmilie_13: i love my kipling bags... got the yellow and turquoise and they're both staying with me, love them!!

I wont return mine just yet then, so let me know how you get on. If you have no luck with the other person, then we'll try and find a way around it. Otherwise if you are happy with the arrangements from other person, then I'll return mine.

Hi :) Just wanted to let you know that I have made payment for another bag now. I'm really sorry about the trouble we had trying to contact each other etc (and not managing!) and leaving you waiting like this. I wanted to let you know asap. Sorry if it caused you any problems, it was never my intention. I really appreciate you trying to help me get the bag I missed out on :)

Blimey! You did well, can I be nosey and ask what bags you went for Holmca? I just wondered x

All but one arrived today and I love and will keep them all. I suppose I am a bit of a Kipling fanatic and change my bags daily depending on what I am wearing. At the end of each day I empty my bag into a small basket - normally car papers, medical papers, Brownie purse, cheque book etc. and put the bag away. Then in the morning when I have decided what I am going to wear, I choose the bag to match and put the items in the basket into the new bag.

The bags I ordered are:

The Opkine in Tropical White and pink Monkey Mania - these were both listed on here as OTOs so I got in first before they sold out.

The Eilish in the Summery Print. Wider than normal, but my preferred size of bag.

The Tobale in Monkey Mania Sky - smaller, but still large enough to hold my purse and car papers etc, as its about 2" wide.

I also ordered the Roozie make up bag and Sunglass case in Tropic Flower. I am still waiting for the Sunglass case but the make up bag with its little mirror (which is attached and in its own pocket) I am very pleased with.

I am also a bit of a geek and have all my bags listed on a spreadsheet with photos. I have bought a number of bags of French Ebay very cheaply including a very large Monkey (taller than a tin of coke), plus a silver puppy toiletry bag (Euro 10). I also have a monkey in my own name that was sent to me which hangs in my Jeep.

Yes OK, my name is Cathy and I am a kipoholic....

Latest posts

Back