Kipling TSV 2/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

100800_NOI.jpg never posted a photo so hope this works anyway

Kipling Zephyrus as seen on QVC France, they had it in black and an aubergine paisley print, no ideas of the UK QVC colours. Not for me, has the dreaded Velcro fastening :(

Shame - I was looking forward to a bag for xmas.
Looks a bit small for me, I need a larger bag with good pockets - will have to look elsewhere

Kipling Zephyrus Medium Shoulder Bag & Creativity Purse
Item no:156172
QVC Price £80.00
Special price £59.94
P&P £5.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £19.98, plus P&P

The stylish Zephyrus cross-body/shoulder bag from Kipling comes with a matching Creativity purse, both feature a wealth of pockets, silver-tone hardware throughout and contrast zips; plus the matching set comes in six colour and print options especially designed for QVC UK. Grab your functional, practical Kipling bag with its matching purse and go on a fantastic adventure in style.

A treat just for you - the matching set comes in a choice of three prints; Violet Paisley, White Lace and Red Feather, plus three block colours Bright Lavender, Black and Warm Toffee all created especially for QVC UK. Simply decide which colour or print you like best and go for it!

Lightweight versatility - whether you use your Zephyrus bag and Creativity purse set during your daily commute, on a weekend break or just when you want to add a pop of colour to your look, you'll never have to compromise on what you carry. In durable polyamide this set is also lightweight and convenient.

Kipling logo in the front of both the bag and the purse, the zip pulls and inside tabs
Silver-tone hardware throughout
Zip fastenings to bag and purse
Bag and purse both feature silver-tone rings to clip keyrings on
Purse: 3 x zipped compartments - two of which zip together over the centre compartment
Bag: outer pockets: 2 x zipped, 1 x flap with magnetic fastening; inside: 1 x zipped pocket, 1 x slot pocket, 1 x pen holder, 1 x mobile phone holder
Colour co-ordinated detachable, collectable Kipling monkey keyring
Outer: polyamide; lining: 100% heart-print polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 28cm x 28.5cm x 15cm (11" x 11.2" x 5.9")
Purse (h x w x d): 5cm x 14.5cm x 5cm (2" x 5.7" x 2")
Bag strap drop: 80cm - 156cm (31.5" - 61.4")

Colour options: all created especially for QVC

Violet Paisley print
White Lace print
Red Feather print
Bright Lavender
Black
Warm Toffee

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...72&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Latest posts

Back