Kipling TSV 24/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no i cant make up my mind either.I tried the stone monkey mania print in the garan (?) tsv some time ago and was wholly underwhelmed and disappointed and truly felt it was misinterpreted by qvc.to be fair I do think this purple is more vibrant-I wear a lot of black so thats why I don't mind a bright or printed bag (dont tell trinny and suze!!) but I just cant get out of my head that it looks like a child's bag.I think the size as it is small adds to this thought and I cant get out of my head.

I have used it once for a day out just me and the dh - I'm used to a big bag - I like a big bag - and to be fair I got the basics in it - my purse,phone and keys and then dh's phone and wallet - so it did its job.

I would have felt better about it had I paid £20 ish on ebay for it - I think thats all its worth (to me).I probably would have sent it back had I not been worried about return rates - I know its stupid - but I am.If I only buy 4 things from qvc a year and send those 4 things back - then it doesnt look good does it???!!

I will keep it - but I can see it ending up on ebay before the years out!! along with my bargain from amazon the louiza.maybe I just dont get small bags?? I did consider keeping the smaller unused ones for my neices as they are getting older...think they'll be 8 this year...but then I always want to try and catch back some money on ebay for future purchases.

so all in all nope,I'm not sure but feel my hands are a bit tied to keeping it.

It looks as if it's a 'made especially for QVC' job? Doesn't look exactly like any other styles I can think of. The purse looks similar to 'new money' but is not the same.

QVC just can't beat Amazon for Kipling prices at the moment, only reason I watch on Kipling on QVC is to see properly inside the bags/purses and get a better idea of scale.

I think it might be a bit small for me. I prefer big bags, working on the theory that "what will hold a lot will hold a little."

no i cant make up my mind either.I tried the stone monkey mania print in the garan (?) tsv some time ago and was wholly underwhelmed and disappointed and truly felt it was misinterpreted by qvc.to be fair I do think this purple is more vibrant-I wear a lot of black so thats why I don't mind a bright or printed bag (dont tell trinny and suze!!) but I just cant get out of my head that it looks like a child's bag.I think the size as it is small adds to this thought and I cant get out of my head.

I have used it once for a day out just me and the dh - I'm used to a big bag - I like a big bag - and to be fair I got the basics in it - my purse,phone and keys and then dh's phone and wallet - so it did its job.

I would have felt better about it had I paid £20 ish on ebay for it - I think thats all its worth (to me).I probably would have sent it back had I not been worried about return rates - I know its stupid - but I am.If I only buy 4 things from qvc a year and send those 4 things back - then it doesnt look good does it???!!

I will keep it - but I can see it ending up on ebay before the years out!! along with my bargain from amazon the louiza.maybe I just dont get small bags?? I did consider keeping the smaller unused ones for my neices as they are getting older...think they'll be 8 this year...but then I always want to try and catch back some money on ebay for future purchases.

so all in all nope,I'm not sure but feel my hands are a bit tied to keeping it.

Many thanks for your post, I know exactly what you mean, the bag itself is a good size for me as I don't like big bags but small kipling bags can sometimes look like a child's bag and this in someways does, I am going to have a prance around with mine later and make my mind up then, I don't want to keep it and then regret it as i have sometimes done in the past and I do like the look of the new Tsv, oh decisions, decisions !

I quite like the grey monkey mania colour but i can't stand zips sticking out on handbags. I think it looks shoddy like the makers couldn't be bothered to finish off properly.
I will be giving this one a miss

i do like the look of the Edon bag on the german site. can't be found at the kipling site so it may be a QVC exclusive or just not here yet

Last edited:
The wallet looks like it could well be the Nelis wallet. I have this. If so it's not a small one. For those familiar with New Money, it's a bit bigger than that so would bring the price up quite a bit. I could be wrong of course, but the photos totally make it look like the one I have...

at the moment I'm working on the basis that I don't want it.particularly as I did buy the TSV and I bought a big kipling bag from ebay yesterday.Ebay is such a good place for kipling bargains - it almost makes me not want to pay QVC prices....

kipling community have it as the TSV for the 24th Jan is showing on QVC. JOPAN with purse. no. 110500 £56/98 +£5/95 pp.

Kipling Jopan Medium Shoulder Bag & Nelis Wallet Duo Set

QVC Price: £70.00

Today's Special Value Price : £56.98

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Jopan-...10500.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@6a426a42

Colours: Blue Monkey , Black , Cloudy White, Liberty Flower, Salmon pink

110500_oif.jpg110500_ney.jpg110500_aji.jpg110500_bk.jpg110500_ieb.jpg

the set will have to be outstanding for QVC to make me part with £60.I'm loving my kipling bargains on ebay at the moment.I was even loving the breezer set against this one again recently on QVC for the same price.....

What a relief! Not mad on any of the colours and having sought out and bought a far superior retired Fairfax L online yesterday my money is (or was!) safe.

Last edited:
The Elizea is a great bag. Javari have fab prices on Kipling too at the mo. Ordered yesterday will be despatched today. Excellent turn around times. Oh and free pp!

I bought the Kipling Enora from Amazon on Monday, arrived yesterday, £29.16 free pp. Same item currently in QVC Last Clicks £53.60

I wouldn't buy any Kipling bag from QVC without looking elsewhere first. It's useful to see inside the bag and get a clear idea of size on TV, but that's about it.

Other good sites for Kipling are rtherapy, poshbagsuk and bagable.

I wouldn't buy any Kipling bag from QVC without looking elsewhere first. It's useful to see inside the bag and get a clear idea of size on TV, but that's about it.

Other good sites for Kipling are rtherapy, poshbagsuk and bagable.

Ive never ordered from rtherapy but I do watch their youtube videos as they've got about 100 kipling bags giving good demos, often if there is a bag you're interested in on qvc the qvc video clip is all presenter waffle an few shots of the bag.

Don't know if they're stilling doing it, but poshbags were doing 10% codes if you liked their facebook page. I did that last year and bought a Nagato bag (then went back and bought another). Since then they email me a 15% off code every month. Very good delivery times from poshbags, within 2-3 days I recall.

Latest posts

Back