Kipling TSV 5th Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

did you know that at the beginning of an hour (generally a few mins in to give it a chance to update) if you click the red button to go to QActive you will get the homepage come up, then select blue for find an item and then select that current hour and it lists all the items within that hour, not just what they've previewed up until then. I do this loads as it saves me having to watch the whole hour with same old same old stuff.

did you know that at the beginning of an hour (generally a few mins in to give it a chance to update) if you click the red button to go to QActive you will get the homepage come up, then select blue for find an item and then select that current hour and it lists all the items within that hour, not just what they've previewed up until then. I do this loads as it saves me having to watch the whole hour with same old same old stuff.

Yes, I'd noticed that too. Quite handy if theres only one particular item you're interested in to see if it's going to come up in that hour

kipling TSV??

Anyone know what it is yet,as I believe its next week.....

Trying to weigh it up against some NN flannel lol

Details (not price) are showing on new website

Kipling Enora Handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap

Kipling Enora handbag. This stylish bag features two grab handles and a removable shoulder strap, plus a front flap-over pocket and more pockets inside to help keep you organised. Get set for the new season with this fashionable Kipling Enora bag, available in six on-trend colours.

Main compartment secures with a zip
Flap-over pocket secures with a hook and loop
Zip, slot and pen pockets inside
Adjustable shoulder/cross-body strap
Signature Kipling monkey keyring attached
100% nylon
Clean with a damp cloth
Bag (h x w x d): 22cm x 37.4cm x 11cm (9" x 14.7" x 4.5")
Grab handle drop: 15cm (6")
Shoulder strap: 33cm - 62cm (13" - 24.5")

Colour options:
Speckled Plum print - designed especially for QVC
Taupe Logo - designed especially for QVC
Teal
Ochre Yellow
Red Plum
Black

Handles....flap...not for me.

Do like the logo fabric though so hope they do more styles using that.

looks a bit small....can't really afford it...but do like some of the colours and see if its on easy pay as the last few have.

Interesting, and a bit different for once! RRP is £55 at Kipling (free p&p) so let's see what the TSV price is.

Good grief, it actually appears to be a real, actual Kipling bag, wot is actually on the Kipling website.....as opposed to some cheaply made tat done 'especially for QVC'........blimey, that's a bit of a rarity these days for TSVs!
:mysmilie_466:

Latest posts

Back