Kipling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum, they just said they'll show the Machida again this hour so maybe they'll get around to showing the compartments properly.

I didn't see the 9pm show, was watching the new prog on ITV 1 - never mind, I'm sure I'll catch it another time, or they'll have it in the shop where I got mine last week - I got the Alvar in Jazzy Green and saved a princely 50p on what QVCs would be inc the P & P...! Lovely colour but I would like a blue as that would go nicely with denims, and wouldn't mind a black one for everyday use...the colours are brill but you can't use them with every outfit can you!

I :heart: kipling bags . Did anyone see Craig presenting them yesterday? He really got on my nerves. He suggested the machida in black and the micah in black and the grey could be used by a man. I certainly don't know any man that would use them. At one point the idiot had a bright pink bag on as a cross body bag. :headbang: :headbang: He looked more of a plonker than usual.

I :heart: kipling bags . Did anyone see Craig presenting them yesterday? He really got on my nerves. He suggested the machida in black and the micah in black and the grey could be used by a man. I certainly don't know any man that would use them. At one point the idiot had a bright pink bag on as a cross body bag. :headbang: :headbang: He looked more of a plonker than usual.

Erm my partner has a Kipling messenger type bag he uses for work. He ditched the monkey though. He's had it for years and I've no idea which one it but it's a simple oblong shape with one central pocket and one back pocket and a flap. He bought it himself. It's a slightly different material. More canvass looking. I think it might have been black but now it's faded somewhat.

Erm my partner has a Kipling messenger type bag he uses for work. He ditched the monkey though. He's had it for years and I've no idea which one it but it's a simple oblong shape with one central pocket and one back pocket and a flap. He bought it himself. It's a slightly different material. More canvass looking. I think it might have been black but now it's faded somewhat.

Sorry Tinkerbelle no offence meant. I have heard them suggested them to be suitable for men before, perhaps it was that grinning idiot with a pink bag strung around him that wound me up. I still think the micah looks like a handbag not a man bag. My OH wouldn't be seen dead with one but he would look rather stupid turning up on a building site with one. :giggle:

I can't believe the prices of some of the bags now. I have some from before they were on QVC when they were an unusual bag to have.

Sorry Tinkerbelle no offence meant. I have heard them suggested them to be suitable for men before, perhaps it was that grinning idiot with a pink bag strung around him that wound me up. I still think the micah looks like a handbag not a man bag. My OH wouldn't be seen dead with one but he would look rather stupid turning up on a building site with one. :giggle:

No offence taken at all. :hi:

Update :- I've been out today and bought another Kipling bag - help! This time I got the Reth in Antique Fuchsia - I really will have to stop looking in that shop! But I would still like a black..and a blue..and maybe a lilac....:heart:

I have just got back from a holiday in Athens. I took the Kipling Alvar bag with me ( 143188 ) and it was perfect for day and evening. It is spacious and keeps a nice shape even when stuffed full of things. I wore it as a cross body bag during the day and a shoulder bag in the evenings. I love the fact that there are no velcro bits on this bag, just zips. I also took several Kim and Co dresses with me, they were cool, comfortable and not a crease in sight. Thanks QVC!

I had a look on the website last night at the kipling.Cannot believe how much the prices have gone up!!!

Latest posts

Back