L’Atelier Parfum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Any of you folk tried these? I’m loving the BA - he reminds me of Fred Elliot! Although Fred would have had a meat cleaver and pinny rather than the fan and pink shirt !

I just had a quick look at one presentation and you’re right! 😂😂 He has a lovely tone of voice though and was really nice I thought. Calmness is a valuable feature on the Q these days. I am not, however, going to investigate further because of my last two reckless purchases in the JLP BF sale!

I just had a quick look at one presentation and you’re right! 😂😂 He has a lovely tone of voice though and was really nice I thought. Calmness is a valuable feature on the Q these days. I am not, however, going to investigate further because of my last two reckless purchases in the JLP BF sale!
Yes I liked him too and I loved the fan idea for wafting!. I blinking love fragrance but have now become so skin sensitive I end up spraying it into my hair or onto clothes

It is a brand I have not come across, I did get excited thinking it was L'Artier Cologne.

Some years back I went to a Guerlain fragrance event in my House of Fraser, we got champagne and lovely little sandwiches. They had staff over from Guerlain head office who came around each table with fans wafting each perfume and if you liked at the end could try on your skin. The one I loved, it seems, was exclusive to Harrods, but a few years after managed to get it on Escentual with 25% off Cologne du Parfumeur.

Latest posts

Back