Lack of information

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I've mentioned this before, but there is always the most basic but vital information missing from an item description or presentation.

For a few months (if I have had time) I have been posting questions on their site.

Recent examples - -

A few days ago the length of a KR shears, so I could compare it with the one I've already got.

Yesterday a mains extension lead with no mention of the power rating (a decent one would be 13 amps).

And today a Grumpy Gardener multitool with no mention of whether it was made of stainless steel (and I had to ask the same question about their wonder shovel, and it wasn't).

They often seem to put in completely worthless info, but never the important stuff.

And I know women on here post about missing info on clothes, or sizes of beauty products, etc.

Yes Donna you are so right left to customers to answer potential customers.
But how long down the line is that cause it’s awaiting folk to purchase, receive the item, use it and then by chance come across the question, be able/want to provide an answer, their answer get posted, then the potential customer gets notified and eventually see a response, be it appropriate or even correct.

Latest posts

Back