Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mayday

Registered Shopper
Has anybody else noticed how little they are reducing the last clicks items these days ? The reductions used to be around 50% but I've recently seen a £474 item reduced by just £48 ie. around 10% reduction . Times must be hard !

Yes, you used to be able to bide your time and a lot would go down to a real sale price (well, almost) but these days £1-2 off is not a sale or a reduction. It simply puts the item back at the intro price.

I look at the Clearance section regularly. I now only buy the TSVs and the clearance, unless I really love something.

I have just ordered a Nina Leonard skirt, top and belt set for 23.50, reduced from 47.01 (101943).

What I do find interesting is that I have never seen a Kipling bag on clearance.

Last edited:
Just checked the Clearance section and what do I find? There is a Brownie Purse in Clearance. The first time ever! (104401).

I noticed that too holmca, only in one colour way and I don't think that colour got good reviews I recall. I've only ever bought the Brownie purse off Amazon and never paid more than £18-£22 depending on the colour. No way would I pay the full Kipling/QVC price.

So, if 'stuff' does not sell in clearance with only a measly amount off, does it go straight to their outlet shops ?

I've also wondered what the High Street fashion shops do with their stock when it hasn't sold in Sales, when they have to make room for the next seasons fashions.

I belong to an amdram group, and wrote off letters to TKMaxx, asking if they would be willing to sell us their unsold sale stock for use in our wardrobe dept. I didn't even receive the courtesy of a reply.

Anyone on here work in the fashion industry and can give us some insider info ?

I think the last clicks items would sell much better if there was free p&p on everything in that section , the p&p is one of the factors that puts people off ordering and as these items are stuff QVC want rid of, it makes no sense, most of these items have been hanging about on the web for months if not years.

At least Ideal world have midday madness shows weekly which is Clearance items with free p&p.

I think the last clicks items would sell much better if there was free p&p on everything in that section , the p&p is one of the factors that puts people off ordering and as these items are stuff QVC want rid of, it makes no sense, most of these items have been hanging about on the web for months if not years.

At least Ideal world have midday madness shows weekly which is Clearance items with free p&p.
Yes I agree Autumn it should be free p&p.
Lynn

Postage is a big deal to me when deciding whether to order something or not

Free P&P would tempt me more than all the easy pay codes they keep on sending me:smirk:

Yes free p&p or capped postage charges in a 24 hr period would certainly sway me .

Latest posts

Back