Latest Delivery Pics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, not an argggg scared aaaah but an ahhhhhhh realisation ahhhhhh. Probably too many ahhh's lol

The pendant I'm chasing is this one

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-vd393/multi-gem-pendant/

Although the fact that it's still available to but on CR leads me to think it will be something different that is shown on Rocks. Will obviously have to check that one out too though :D

Tabs - I have your amethyst ring - but with blue topaz instead of amethyst - £24, lovely. its for a pressie, love rings

Oooooh, as in I love, love, love that one Siren. I've noticed that auction items aren't in the regular catalogue, which is a pity. :( I think you'd have a lot of your st mates bidding against you if it was that one! I'd better not tune in tonight, lol

how freakys that thats the one on my wish list ...lol !! now chanting "i will be good, i will be good ,i do not need !" you will be safe .....:):rolleyes:

Yorkie.....loving your pieces,that necklace is fab,wanted it meself but as a mate and all that!:D

That scribbler ring........you'll have someone's eye out:eek:......so unusual,I bet it will get many comments.

The amethyst........simply stunning and very classy!

Siren......the circles pendant is lovely,so summery.....might have to think on getting one also(adds summat else to ever increasing list!)
The amethyst pendant.....well I thought that I had got some bargains!!!!
Again it looks divine......good luck in hunting the multi gem pendant,will be watching with interest over the next few days,again it is quite unusual,it is what I like about Rocks,so many different designs that you will not see anywhere else.

Well done on your purchases ladies,I received my haul this morning,will try to get piccies up later if I can:)

Crikey those are big ones Tabs! What bargains. Weren't you the lucky one lol.

I am now totally convinced I've made the right decision to send my stuff back as I paid over the odds for it.

Siren I hope you get that gorgeous multi pendant - it's smashing.

Crikey those are big ones Tabs! What bargains. Weren't you the lucky one lol.

I am now totally convinced I've made the right decision to send my stuff back as I paid over the odds for it.

Siren I hope you get that gorgeous multi pendant - it's smashing.

Hi Sammi,

Just out of curiosity, what did you send back and how much did you end up paying. I'm asking because I'm naturally a cynic and a small part of me thinks things have disappeared from CR so we can't check how much they would normally sell an item for

Thanks again ladies. Yes Sammi would be interested to see what you sent back...i thought most of Rocks pieces had been pretty good deals

Loved the pics of all your purchases,I received my silver watch yesterday.well its really lovely has white topaz,Amethyst,pearls on it and is sterling silver that has been gold plated all for £12 !!!!!
Lovely box and my third gems book (lol)

Gave one to my friend and one to my daughter so they have not gone to waste.

Have popped in a couple of times over the last few days but each time I do someone turns up and I have to go and entertain them so I have missed out on a few things by the look of it.(lol)

Much prefer this kind of Auction, to me its a proper Auction.the other channels offer falling Auctions they only really ever fall to a price that they will not go below. Whilst Rocks seems to run a proper style Auction and you actually feel you are getting a bargain.

I got two gorgeous pieces of jewellery today and I'm thrilled with them both.
First, a garnet bracelet. I'd intended to put this away for my 50th but when OH saw it he said to wear it now and I can get something else in January! Yaaay!!! The garnets are a beautiful colour, somewhat reminiscent of a good Cabernet Sauvignon.

picture003hp1.jpg

This is 'that' amethyst pendant. The stones are the richest purple I've ever seen in amethysts and Klos, you'll be glad to know there were 195 pieces made so you're in with a good chance! My 11 year old daughter is wearing it- she doesn't have a wrinkled neck, like me. Lol

picture008yx3.jpg

Rocks TV is a real winner and thanks to all who do such a great job bring us some fab pieces.

Sorry these pics are huge, but you have no idea the techie headache this has caused me.

:) they are lovely i quite fancy getting the circle pendant they look cute. I had my yellow diamond come just now will put a pic up but i struggle with the techno bit.... and too busy admiring it at the mo lol

Gorgeous bracelet bbelle!

I received my merged orders this morning and the first box I opened was unfortunately a disappointment. The pink topaz bracelet has a stone missing - rolling about loose in the box. Looking closely at the bracelet, I think the prongs are just too fragile to support the size of the stones so, reluctantly, I'm going to ask for a refund rather than an exchange - I would never be comfortable wearing it, I'd always be checking to see if the stones were loose.

The other items are beautiful though.
The multi gem bracelet, which I fought Siren so hard for, is much more robust in construction - it has nearly double the gold weight of the PT one and is a much better quality bracelet - and the gems are sparkly and perfect. It looks fabulous on, and is just the right length for me. I paid £76 for it and I believe that to be a real bargain.

The blue flowers pendant is just sooo pretty and I can't believe I got it for just £31!
The Iolite stud earrings go perfectly with the pendant, but they are a little present for my mum, her favourite colour.

And finally, the swiss blue topaz trilogy ring, set in rose gold, which I was planning to buy from CR before it disappeared :eek: The lovely Tony kindly found one for me and added it to my order, bless his heart :) It's absolutely stunningly beautiful and I'm sooo pleased with it.

All in all I'm a very happy bunny :D Will try and photograph them at the weekend, but I find jewellery hard to capture on a photo.

P-A-L, so sorry you had a disappointment, but pleased your happy with your keepers. Enjoy wearing them x

Bbelle, Love the colours in your garnet bracelet...Yummy:)

How disappointing P-a-L, but I'd go for a refund myself.

Glad to hear the other items are fine. If you get your refund can we look forward to seeing you bid again before September? After all, it's money you would not have had otherwise, IYKWIM. :eek:

Latest posts

Back