Laura Geller & Alpha H TSV's/Beauty Day 13/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mine arrived this morning which isnt at all bad considering it is international. had a bit of a dabble, loving the lipgloss and i am so glad i ordered the duo set at the same time. the blush, while not as bright in the pan as i feared, is rather bright and the tan b&b is going to be perfect when i get a bit of colour back on my face. not too sure about the shadows and liner as yet but they look great

Thanks for the recommendation ...

Have used BE for years and decided to try LG for the first time as many forumites seem to love it. Well, I absolutely love this kit. Beautiful packaging that could compete with any presteejus brand. Although the shadows remind me of the old Chanel ones I used to use, they actually go on much better. And I love the B&B - better coverage than BE and no faffing about with lots of pots of loose powder. I think I might be converted - have ordered a mascara duo. Any feedback welcome. PS love the lip gloss too - much better texture than BE.

Woohoo! Laura replied to a comment I made on her FB page which suggests we'll be getting the Vanilla Nudes kit and possibly the AD options too! Yay! Course by the time it comes around I'll be in Australia (woohoo!) but I'm hoping my lovely sister will forward parcels in for me haha = )

Loving the Femme Fatale kit so far I have to say especially the lipgloss, it's FAB! You need to apply the blush with a feather light touch though, it's is SO pigmented...

Picked mine up today from my parents and although the tan foundation isn't as good a colour match as BE I still love it. The packaging is lovely. I love the colours of the eyeshadows.
Hope yours arrives soon Breeze.

Picked mine up today from my parents and although the tan foundation isn't as good a colour match as BE I still love it. The packaging is lovely. I love the colours of the eyeshadows.
Hope yours arrives soon Breeze.

I have the regular b&b in fact I have a few now as they are always in the TSVs. So I did not go for the last one. What is the Tan B&B like? Is it very different to the regular. Be grateful for your feedback.:talking:

I can't imagine it's that much darker but I've never seen the regular in real life so it's just a guess. I'm about the same complexion as Sharon the model. I had a play last night and it seems to be fine as long as I don't go overboard with the application. Just about to put some on now for work so let's hope I don't scare the customers!
HTH x.

Got mine Friday. Absolutely love it. The eye pencil is very soft & non scratchy & fab colour for the lip gloss. I used the set on Saturday & my daughter commented to me that the eyeshadow colours really made my green eyes look lovely.

I have the regular b&b in fact I have a few now as they are always in the TSVs. So I did not go for the last one. What is the Tan B&B like? Is it very different to the regular. Be grateful for your feedback.:talking:

hiya, i got the tan version this time to give it a try, admittedly mainly for the late spring/summer. i usually have the regular and i can even use the fair in the winter but when i tried the tan the other day it looked lovely. a really nice healthy glow without the bronzing effect. i didnt use an awful lot and i didnt go over again as i might do with the reg. version but as i am looking rather palish after a grey winter i was quite amazed at the results. my husband thought it looked great as did my mother and a girlfriend. i am well happy with the tan version.

Got mine Friday. Absolutely love it. The eye pencil is very soft & non scratchy & fab colour for the lip gloss. I used the set on Saturday & my daughter commented to me that the eyeshadow colours really made my green eyes look lovely.

I've got green eyes too - and felt the same about the eyeshadows and liner, they really made my eye colour stand out more. I didn't think the eye pencil would stay put on my eyes but it has done, despite how creamy it is in texture :nod:

Mine still hasn't turned up.

I rang CS this morning & spoke to a really helpful woman for once.She said it had been sent out on the 14th, day after the TSV, so is sending me a letter.

Never had something not actually arrive before so not sure what this involves, though once sent a L'Occitane TSV back, that had burst & spilled in transit, via the courier that never got back to the warehouse so had to send the chit that she'd signed on collection.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.tsv!.tpl.tsv.cm_scid.TSV

They are launching the Vanilla Nudes TSV today on QVC US, the link is above for anyone that is interested. Also launched is her Porcelain B&B, which sold out in a few minutes in the TSV kit. This looks really lovely I must say - and on a slightly different note, you can watch a video presentation of it by clicking the 'videos' tab. See how slick and professional the presenter is, and how she lets Jonny get on with doing the make up calmly. No literally actually prestigious rollocks...a totally different experience to over here!

Any feedback about the Porcelain B&B?

I missed the TSV with it in and cannot find it on QVC now :doh:

The other Light B&B (or pale, can't remember) who too orange for me so I'd love to know how people found the porcelain version?

The Vanilla Nudes (featuring the porcelain BnB) hasn't been on in the UK yet, it was a US special! I asked LG on FB and she said it's very likely it will be brought to the UK though so keep your eyes peeled!!

Tx

Thank you T - just re-read the whole thread and realised I had my US and UK TSV's confuzzled! :happy:

Thank you for the info - fingers crossed for the vanillas coming soon!:sun:

Latest posts

Back