Laura Geller Balance & Brighten Duo OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller Balance & Brighten Duo
Item Number: 214801
QVC Price £36.00
One Time Only Price £29.52
P&P £3.95

This innovative and iconic Balance-n-Brighten foundation features a baked formula that is made up of swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy, smooth powder foundation. Help brighten and colour-correct your complexion for an impeccable finish with this duo from Laura Geller.

Contains:

2 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g) - in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep. Can be used alone or combined with your favourite base for a flawless finish. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E

How to use:

Using the brush, sweep onto face, targeting areas of discolouration
Blend well

Shade options:

Porcelain - for very fair skin that burns easily, with pink undertones
Fair - for fair skin with neutral undertones
Medium - for medium skin with cool undertones
Tan - for Mediterranean skin tones and olive to tan skin with yellow undertones

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214801

I hope CS are going to honour this price for those who bought in the last 24 hours.

I ordered this last night, just rang QVC customer services and asked if they would honour the new price and they said yes and refunded me the difference - yay! Thanks QVC :mysmilie_14:

That's twice this week I've bought an OTO a few hours in advance and then they show it with easy pays. Never thought about ringing them to ask for the EPs too. Silly me.

I hope CS are going to honour this price for those who bought in the last 24 hours.

I saw this added to the website on Friday, I thought there was something odd about it being at full QVC price, so I constantly checked the website. Then yesterday afternoon it changed to an OTO price and I jumped on it and then text my sister and told her to get herself a set.

I got a bnb in the TSV and my sister got me one for Christmas, so now I'll have four, but I ran out last year because the last two TSV's of the year didn't have it in, so I didn't wanna do that again this year.

Mine arrived in the post yesterday. I noticed they were in the old black/red packaging (I got one for Christmas & that's in the new white/pink), so I was wondering if maybe the formula that they say they didn't change is the old one in the OTO duo!

IMAG1823.jpg

Last edited:
Have they changed all their packaging then, or just for special editions? I know LG does do different variations sometimes. They are still showing it in black on the website.

Have they changed all their packaging then, or just for special editions? I know LG does do different variations sometimes. They are still showing it in black on the website.

I think they have changed their packaging because I was in Debenhams on Tuesday evening & all the products for sale there were in the white/pink boxes.

I have never used this type of foundation before (or Laura Geller in fact). Can anyone suggest the best brush to use to apply it ... or type of brush? What do you use? I've got mineral powder (loose) foundations from Bellapierre and Bare Minerals but I imagine those brushes are too soft and you need a slightly stiffer one or a different shape??

I note in the description for the duo, it says "using the brush ...." but I wasn't expecting there to be one with the duo.

I have never used this type of foundation before (or Laura Geller in fact). Can anyone suggest the best brush to use to apply it ... or type of brush? What do you use? I've got mineral powder (loose) foundations from Bellapierre and Bare Minerals but I imagine those brushes are too soft and you need a slightly stiffer one or a different shape??

I note in the description for the duo, it says "using the brush ...." but I wasn't expecting there to be one with the duo.
I like the brushes from real techniques. Can be bought in Boots aka the dreaded high street

I like the brushes from real techniques. Can be bought in Boots aka the dreaded high street

I like this make also. I bought a set from Boots following a recommendation on here a couple of years ago (was it you?). Which brush though, a biggish fluffy one?

I use a (LG) large or medium size brush but I would go for one that has a bit of body, not a soft, fluffy one.

Latest posts

Back