Laura Geller TSV 01/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Next Laura Geller Tsv is the 1st of August , Laura wont be here for any of the shows apparently just Sarah .

Oh, that's a shame. I love watching Laura.
Too early I suppose to have any clue as to what's in it.

Laura sold her business didn't she? We discussed it a while ago when people noticed that the B&B formula changed in the new year's TSV and a forum mate put an article up about it on here.
And the last TSV wasn't a success either as people were saying that the blusher was non existant and now the BPOM that didn't get good reviews on QVC US

I didn't know this! I am so glad I just picked up an old style b&b from ebay that will keep me going at least a couple of years!

The new year's one was too powdery and not creamy like it's supposed to be and it was reflected in the reviews. I bought that one new year's TSV and mentioned this on the TSV thread. Not only it was powdery but the sticker on the back was different and the expiery changed from 24 months to 18 months.
I got a large stash of LG but when it's gone I'm not sure where to move on since I don't see things improving with LG after the company changed hands and trying to do things on the cheap.
I don't know how people use one B&B for years mine lasts appx 2 months since it's only 9g (a regular compact size) so my stash won't last that long but the blushers will last forever which is a good news

I didn't think Laura sold the whole company just closed her New York shop?

Thanks Miss M, I must have missed that. I hope that doesn't mean the quality goes down.

Well as well as Beautybay and Feelunique seems LG will be in your local Debenhams shortly.

At this rate no one will be buying from QVC, especially as most will offer 10-20% off regularly.

Well as well as Beautybay and Feelunique seems LG will be in your local Debenhams shortly.

At this rate no one will be buying from QVC, especially as most will offer 10-20% off regularly.

That's really good news! Maybe we'll start to get more of her range than QVC let us get our mitts on! I have to say, if Laura's not even coming over for the TSV, I'll give the shows a miss. I don't really care for Sarah Jagger's sing-songy, patronising (to my ears, at least) way of talking.

I am sure I read somewhere she is the Face of the brand and had no input anymore about the proucts/formulas. A few people have commented they don't seem the same as before. I can't comment as I did not get the last TSV but lets hope she had not sold out on a fab brand.
Its such a shame all the fab brands get bought out by the big wig remember Smashbox and Molton brown to name a few and Coty have bought Philosophy.

I did buy the last TSV & , to be honest, I found no difference at all in the Porcelain B&B to the others I still have on the go.

I did buy the last TSV & , to be honest, I found no difference at all in the Porcelain B&B to the others I still have on the go.

I'm the same, I bought the last TSV, I haven't had any problems with it, and it's almost ran out now :)

Such a shame, but luckily I don't use much makeup so what I've got will last me years. But if their products were made in Italy which narrows it down a bit, maybe some other baked product is very similar and from the same manufacturer.

Qvc America have a TSV at the end of the month called Italian Garden, Looks like ours will be a similar collection probably without the liquid foundation and B&B instead..

a270995.jpg
http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Italian-Garden-7-piece-Collection.product.A270995.html

I posted an item number for the Italian Garden in the New Beauty thread so looks like it will be on Auto Delivery.

Oh, that shadow compact is SO pretty. I shouldn't be tempted but I know I probably will be, though that lipstick is completely wrong for me, will look like Morticia!
But I'll be away then & doubt there'll be a signal in the Scottish outback

I posted an item number for the Italian Garden in the New Beauty thread so looks like it will be on Auto Delivery.

I've not been a Laura Geller fan for long (10 months), and so I've never known a TSV on auto delivery, this is a new one for me.

Looking at this collection, I'm interested to try the lip stain, as I love tarte's lip surgents, the eyeshadow looks interesting and I want to have a spare bnb in my make up bag, but I have so many mascaras and eyeliners now, I really don't need these. However, if we get two brushes as well, then I will buy this collection definitely.

Oh, that shadow compact is SO pretty. I shouldn't be tempted but I know I probably will be, though that lipstick is completely wrong for me, will look like Morticia!
But I'll be away then & doubt there'll be a signal in the Scottish outback

I've not been a Laura Geller fan for long (10 months), and so I've never known a TSV on auto delivery, this is a new one for me.

Looking at this collection, I'm interested to try the lip stain, as I love tarte's lip surgents, the eyeshadow looks interesting and I want to have a spare bnb in my make up bag, but I have so many mascaras and eyeliners now, I really don't need these. However, if we get two brushes as well, then I will buy this collection definitely.

Contents and colours maybe slightly different from the American Tsv but i thought it was worth letting everyone know as soon as i had the information :) .

Latest posts

Back