Laura Geller TSV 14/1/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me, not my colours. I note the US have an Auto Delivery, wonder if that will be available.

Not me either. But then buying a LG TSV is rare for me. I have returned the majority due to balance and brighten being so awful for me. The only LG TSV I have ever kept is the last one with Balance & Glow. I love the blushers and baked gelato product though. Spackle is a great product too. I always get rid of B&B

What did you think about the blusher in Christmas TSV Weathergirl? I'm watching one on eBay at the moment.
The reviews seem a mixed bag.

Is that the one in the Venice lights collection?
If so it's quite Ethereal Rose...ish, same light shade, when next to my old compact, without the shimmer or swirls.

What did you think about the blusher in Christmas TSV Weathergirl? I'm watching one on eBay at the moment.
The reviews seem a mixed bag.

It was a nice colour but very pale and very matte. Although I don't go for the tin man effect I do prefer a brighter pop of colour. I also use cream blushers more than powder, although the baked gelato ones are lovely. I found the blush a bit too pale, flat and one-dimensional so I gave it to my mum, who likes a more muted and understated look. Having said this, its a very good size and if a matte, neutral look is more your thing I would go for it :)

It was a nice colour but very pale and very matte. Although I don't go for the tin man effect I do prefer a brighter pop of colour. I also use cream blushers more than powder, although the baked gelato ones are lovely. I found the blush a bit too pale, flat and one-dimensional so I gave it to my mum, who likes a more muted and understated look. Having said this, its a very good size and if a matte, neutral look is more your thing I would go for it :)
Thank you for this Weathergirl, I'm going to keep an eye on ebay for the right price.
I find Gelato too glittery for my liking especially in the sunlight. I've got Ballerina 11 g from one of the TSVs and Rose Water from Escentuals bargain offer kit.
I do like Gelato chubby sticks that I've tried in a shop, it doesn't have glitter tiny bits in it. It's kind of shiny though.

Laura Geller 4 Piece London in Bloom Cosmetic Collection
Item Number: 227444
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £4.95

In regal shades inspired by English rose gardens, high tea, and crown jewels this four-piece Laura Geller collection comprises a limited edition four-shade London in Bloom eyeshadow palette and brand new Fifty Kisses Liquid Lip Colour, along with the bestselling Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation and brush, to help blur imperfections and leave your skin looking flawless. Let beauty reign this season and give your look the royal treatment with this superb make-up collection.

Only available at QVC - this collection features limited edition shade updates that are currently not available anywhere else. Discover a new wearable eyeshadow quad palette in navy blue, silver-green, taupe and petals shades, plus a brand new lipgloss in a deep matte pink shade.

Beautifully baked - Laura Geller's renowned baked products are formulated from liquid or cream pigments that are blended together and baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished by Italian artisans.

Year-round newness - choose the Auto Delivery option for two additional collections every 90 days, one in April and one in July. You will receive a replenishment of the Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation and fresh colours in the new Liquid Lip Colour and Limited Edition Eyeshadow Quads. Plus in April you will receive an eyeshadow brush, while in July you will receive the iconic Spackle Original primer.

Contains:

1 x Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Colour NEW (3ml) in Royal Kiss - a deep matte pink shade. Offers non-sticky, long-wearing, full coverage and comes with a divot applicator for the perfect dosage. Contains avocado and almond oils and vitamin E
1 x London in Bloom Eyeshadow Quad Limited Edition (5g) - in Chelsea Dusk (matte midnight navy), Primrose (shimmering petal), Garden Sage (shimmering silver-green) and English Toast (roasted taupe almond). Starting as a cream liquid these eyeshadows develop into a powder to provide a creamy, smooth texture that melts effortlessly into skin
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep - with a smooth, silky texture, this baked powder foundation is created with swirls of soft tan and cream, and is designed to reduce the appearance of redness or sallowness and create an even, luminous finish. Formulated with mineral oil, centella asiatica and white tea, it is also paraben free
1 x Retractable Brush - designed specifically for Laura Geller's baked complexion products, each synthetic bristle has a gentle wave that allows it to readily pick up powder and cleanly deposit it on the skin for a flawless finish, perfect for all-over face powders and blush

Auto Delivery collection in April:

1 x Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Colour NEW (3ml) - in Peony Pout
1 x London in Bloom Eyeshadow Quad Limited Edition (5g) – in Whispering Rose, Iridescent Ivory, Mayfair Plum, Matte Espresso
1 x Eyeshadow Brush - synthetic, densely packed bristles with a domed top for full and precise coverage
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (9g) - in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep

Auto Delivery collection in July:

1 x Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Colour NEW (3ml) - in Sienna Rose
1 x London in Bloom Eyeshadow Quad Limited Edition (5g) - in Vintage Clay, Creme Latte, Afternoon Tea, Hyde Park Green
1 x Spackle Original (30ml) – an oil-free, versatile primer containing natural plant extracts including aloe vera, which makes it suitable for all skin types. Help your cosmetics last longer and give your complexion a gorgeous dewy finish
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (9g) - in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep

How to apply:

Eyeshadow Quad:

Pick up colour with an eyeshadow brush and sweep over your lids, blending into the socket line
Mix deeper and lighter tones for a natural-looking smoky eye

Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Colour:

The design of the applicator allows for perfect lips every time, with the end tip allowing for precision and providing the perfect dosage

Baked Balance-n-Brighten Foundation:

Sweep all over your face in place of foundation for an even glow
Alternatively, layer over your favourite base for fuller coverage

Shade options:

Porcelain: very fair skin, with pink undertones
Fair: fair skin with neutral undertones
Medium: medium skin with cool undertones
Tan: Mediterranean skin in olive to tan tones, with yellow undertones
Deep: olive to deep skinned women of colour, with yellow undertones

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227444

I'm out, hate B&B.
Love her eyeshadows, but I only use shades of cream, taupe & brown.
Lipstick - got loads.

I'm out too, would have liked to try the new 'light' shade but apparently Q UK aren't bothering with any of the new shades of B&B - have loads of eyeshadows and lipsticks, so mercifully I will happily sit on my hands.

I'm out too. Have several B&Bs unopened, only use neutral shadows, don't like her lipsticks & anyway have far too many in other brands. I think they may be onto a loser with this one, not very inspiring.

I am out too but will watch as I think Laura is a fabulous guest. It would be great if they had a few nicely priced kits, such as a set of Love Me Dew lip crayons. I have been using the Turkish Cafe one and adore it. Other than that, I am on a no spend for make up for the forseeable future!

I am out too but will watch as I think Laura is a fabulous guest. It would be great if they had a few nicely priced kits, such as a set of Love Me Dew lip crayons. I have been using the Turkish Cafe one and adore it. Other than that, I am on a no spend for make up for the forseeable future!

Admittedly not the Lip Dew but the Lip Stain

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-L....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-230877

I love these too and am sorely tempted even though I have absolutely no need of anything make-up related, gah

I think this is quite expensive, or at least not a terrific bargain. I like B&B and am always up for some lippy, but am not bothered about yet more eyeshadow as I have loads I don't use. I think B&B on its own, no brush, from Q is about £26 inc postage so I was expecting it to be around that price. I may tune in but just for Laura.

Only use a couple of her products! When I buy the Kits I always give most of them away! Think I will pass this one :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back